Sunday, April 14, 2019

Preparations and Future of the Blog

Still prepping for the trip to Charlottesville coming up. Have folders stacked on my couch that contain all my evidence, as I print items they are divvied out for specific folders. One contains evidence for CVPD's Internal Affairs. Another three folders have copies of some evidence that I'll potentially use during the actual hearing - one copy for me, one for the judge, and one for the prosecutor. These three will contain redacted information so that all the evidence against Manweiler and the Charlottesville law enforcement doesn't risk getting put on public record before charges have even been filed. I have several folders with evidence I'll provide to the news media as well.

An additional folder that matches the Internal Affairs evidence will be for the district attorney's office when I confront them after the hearing. I'm also reviewing the recordings of my attorney and producing sound bites for the news, in addition to snippets that back up my evidence for Internal Affairs and the Prosecution.

I've also had to buy a suit unfortunately, and am currently awaiting for the tailoring to be finished. I really wasn't happy about this expense, mainly because I had intended on holding off until I got my health under control. The events of 2006 have had a pretty severe impact on my health. Depression coupled with my muscular disorder has resulted in a lot of weight gain over the past few years. I have since begun to work on correcting this problem, and while the loss of weight has been slower than I'd like, I've at least prevented any further weight gain.

This however has resulted in no longer fitting into my old suits. I rarely wear suits anyway, since I've never found them to be comfortable and have never had an interest in trying to impress people, so this hasn't been much of a hassle. I wanted to avoid purchasing a suit for my current weight, since once I lose that weight I'll have wasted money on a suit that no longer fits right. When I initially planned on going to Charlottesville I didn't feel the need to dress up for Internal Affairs and the media. But now with a court hearing this plan has changed. As far as I'm concerned not even business casual is appropriate for court, and certainly not for a hearing that may enable me to publically call out the Charlottesville law enforcement for their actions. While it was probably for the best anyway to wear a suit when speaking with the media, it is still an expense that I would have preferred not currently making.

My mood towards the Manweilers and the C'ville law enforcement has certainly not improved. Since the guilty parties have chosen to play games, I intend on putting them through the same amount of hell they've put me through. I plan on having reporters with me when I confront the district attorney after the hearing. I will be publicly calling for an investigation into the actions of the Charlottesville law enforcement by both the Department of Justice and the State Attorney General. I'm pulling no punches and will be demonstrating to the media how the CVPD and the District Attorney of Charlottesville have been covering up for the criminal actions of a rich UVA student.

The actions of Rudman, Platania and Chapman have been nothing short of obstruction. If their actions and refusal to investigate have endangered the prosecution of Michelle Manweiler in any way, they should be charged with felony obstruction along with any other relevant charges. They are on record for having known since 2011 that Michelle Manweiler tampered with the emails and destroyed evidence (and they knew that way back in 2006). They have had that evidence right in front of their faces and ignored it. With both the motion and the FOIA requests they have been publicly confronted with their mistake. Yet Rudman and Platania have still prevented an investigation into this matter.

The Charlottesville law enforcement has had a legal obligation to investigate and charge Manweiler, and instead evidence overwhelmingly suggests they have been working with her. Detective Rudman appears to have been using public resources for the benefit of a rich UVA student that doesn't even live in Charlottesville. I have no problem stating to the news media that I believe the Charlottesville law enforcement are covering for Manweiler because she would likely testify that they knew she committed a criminal act all this time.

The fact that it has come to this, and that I'm having to do all of this on my own, stresses me out considerably and only increases my hatred for the people responsible. This means that if I successfully get the upper hand, the other parties that refused to fix what they did should expect the same lack of mercy that they showed to me. They've had their chance considering I made an offer to both parties in the past that whichever one fixes it will benefit, while the other party suffers the consequences. Both sides have given their answers in their own way. So we'll be doing this my way. This current plan however means sticking my neck out and putting a lot more stress on me, and so I intend on seeking increased damages when the legal system swings around in my favor.

While there are no guarantees that anything will come of my visit to Charlottesville I think my chances are better than the guilty parties give credit. It would be a mistake to underestimate the situation. Right now the media is hostile to law enforcement, and Charlottesville is a bit of a powder keg at the moment. I think reporters will be extremely interested in what is going on, especially with the evidence about Rudman's post-2006 conduct. It is pretty significant to have caught a police officer conducting investigations on the public dime for the benefit of a rich UVA student who hasn't lived in the city for years.

The hearing on my motion and the filing of an internal affairs investigation is just the sort of action needed on my part for reporters to take interest in this case. The accusations I will be bringing against members of the Charlottesville law enforcement are also very serious, the kind that make for good headlines. I'll even put forward the theory that Charlottesville law enforcement are doing these favors and ignoring their legal responsibilities because they fear Michelle Manweiler testifying against them if they try to file charges. After all, it is very clear that someone in the Charlottesville law enforcement realized what Manweiler did back in 2006. This was why they lied about damaging the computer hard drive, and why they railroaded me into the charges.

To claim that they never noticed the "To Rick" discrepancy and the March 12th timestamp on supposed April and May emails would be an admission of incompetence or negligence. To not verify printouts handed to them by Michelle Manweiler with an uncompromised source was a further act of negligence. Considering that both my former attorney and my mother immediately noticed discrepancies with the emails (that supposedly weren't spotted by law enforcement for nearly five months), Charlottesville law enforcement is stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place here.They either have to admit to criminal levels of negligence, or they have to admit that they saw what Manweiler did and still prosecuted me on evidence they knew was compromised and unverified. Neither of those admissions have a happy ending for members of Charlottesville law enforcement. But as I said, the reality is that they actually did notice it - but only after they had caused harm to me and hyped the false story in the media.

If they admitted they screwed up and had to drop the charges in 2006, there would be scandal and potential legal consequences for Charlottesville. This is what Michelle Manweiler had counted on when she committed this crime - they couldn't go after her without facing consequences themselves. Knowing that recovering the original emails means revealing that she faked evidence, they claimed that they "damaged" a perfectly working computer hard drive (guarantee it is the first in CVPD history). They then proceeded to railroad me so that they wouldn't have to admit to their screw up. This railroading was aided by the claimed hard drive damage because it prevented me from recovering exculpatory evidence.

So they essentially made a deal with the devil to avoid answering for their knee-jerk reaction. The problem is that devil knows the Charlottesville law enforcement caught her in the act, and knows that they swept it under the rug. Because she has full knowledge of this, she has essentially held it over their heads all this time. Manweiler testifying that they knew full well what she did in 2006 would be disastrous for all law enforcement officials who touched this case. So it has been in their best interest to ignore me and keep everything under wraps.

By publicly calling them out for this in the news media, it accomplishes two goals. First it forces the Charlottesville law enforcement to file felony charges against Michelle Manweiler. Refusing to do so only gives more credibility to the claim that they knew what she did and are afraid she'll testify to this in retaliation. The second is that it also cuts off Michelle Manweiler from benefiting from any such threats of testimony after the entire thing has been exposed and charges are filed. If she then tries to testify about it later, it won't save her neck from the charges nor would it look good in the court of public opinion. The public would see her as a sleazy and petty individual who is only testifying now to take other people down with her - people that her actions placed in such a situation in the first place.

Even if this upcoming hearing doesn't work out right now, I have no intentions of stopping. Things are not going to get better nor will this ever go away. This only stops on my terms, whatever that end turns out to be. They had their chance to fix this before with a compromise and they refused. Should I succeed with this Charlottesville visit - if the guilty parties have any hopes of moving on with their lives one day, and any hope of limiting the damages they experience, it would be in their best interest to think very carefully about their actions and words. The rougher this experience is for me and my family, the more harm I intend on inflicting in court.

That brings me now to the subject of this blog and its future. The reality is that this blog has run its course at least a couple years back. Once the news takes up the story, this blog is irrelevant. The last thing I need is an enthusiastic news team showing off the evidence of what Manweiler did and thus endangering any trial. And should things not work out as I hope for this visit, there isn't much use behind the blog. My options to get justice will end up requiring a different path at that point, and the blog isn't helpful in pursuing that end.

This means that by next weekend I intend on closing the blog to public viewing. The issue however is that Google does archive a cache of the page that others can view. I did find the code to turn this off, but there is no guarantee that the search engine will remove the archive by the time I visit Charlottesville. So it may require me to have Google remove it from the search results. This isn't a big deal because I can easily get it back in top place on the search results for Michelle Dickerman, but I don't think I'll even bother. As I said, if this trip doesn't give me my life back and finally get justice for me and my family, I'm going to have to find another way to see justice done. I don't really see the blog being a factor in those plans.

I'd like to say it's been fun, but this blog really did nothing more for me than give an occasional outlet for what was done to me. Writing about this case was at least something I could do. But I've come to a point where nothing moves on for me until I get my life back and justice is served against those who inflicted harm. The only question is whether that happens sooner or later.

No comments: