Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Looks like I caught someone's attention

Decided to make this post after some of the views I received. I knew a certain someone was going to get riled up once they saw that a hearing was scheduled. It would be pretty incompetent of any guilty parties to take this development lightly after all.

Given the current political situation with law enforcement, the amount of evidence involved against Manweiler and Charlottesville law enforcement, and the extreme shadiness of the behavior displayed by the CVPD and District Attorney's office, there is a good chance of this situation going badly for law enforcement and the Manweiler's. This upcoming hearing increases the interest of local news media, and thus my chances of this case getting airtime increases significantly. As soon as this entire story hits the public eye everything goes downhill for the guilty parties.

As a lawyer Michelle Manweiler knows what all of the actions and behavior from 2006 and beyond look like. She also knows that the evidence against her could result in felony charges of disorderly conduct (for lying to police, specifically via the evidence she tampered with) and obstruction of justice for deleting evidence (which as a lawyer she would have known not to do). The very evidence she gave police proves she wrote fake dates on the emails. Multiple witnesses, media included, have noted that she deleted evidence right after hearing of my arrest. The fact that she can actually receive felony charges increases the stakes for her considerably, since Virginia has no statute of limitations on felonies.

No amount of finger pointing will excuse her actions. Doesn't matter what I did, doesn't matter what Platania or Chapman did, doesn't matter what the police did. It was her choices and her actions, and nobody made her lie and tamper with evidence. Ironically, Charlottesville law enforcement would have likely done all of this to me without her writing fake dates or forwarding emails to accounts she setup. What Manweiler decided to do in 2006 has hurt a lot of people already, and stands to hurt far more people once it all comes out. One example is that Detective Rudman may lose his job over this. While I don't feel sorry for him after all he's done to aid Manweiler, his family will unfortunately be the victims of this and thus I do feel sorry for them. That however is all on Michelle Manweiler's shoulders - because Rudman wouldn't have been placed in this position had she not lied to him.

While Charlottesville law enforcement has so far tried to cover for Michelle Manweiler, they are only doing so out of their own self interest. Right now it is to their benefit to not go after her, because it means there will be consequences for law enforcement as well. That changes once this story comes out and Manweiler becomes a liability for them. Once Charlottesville law enforcement are in the spotlight they will be forced to file charges against her. After all people will ask why Jussie Smollett initially got charged with a felony for lying to cops, but a rich white UVA student doesn't get the same when she caused direct harm to people through her actions.

The massive preferential treatment received by Michelle Manweiler will also make this case problematic for law enforcement. She has received far more protection than what the average citizen of Charlottesville has ever received. As a lawyer Manweiler already knew this back in 2006. The primary reason for receiving such favorable treatment is due to Manweiler being a UVA student with a rich banker father. Additionally her father not only graduated from UVA as well, but also donated to the university at the time.

Manweiler previously lied to police when she attended William & Mary in 2000 but never answered for it. A W&M campus officer attempted to arrest me at my parent's home, because he stated Manweiler had told him she saw me driving a vehicle around the campus following her around. My family was witness to this statement by the officer, and my mother even told the officer this wasn't possible because I didn't have a license or car at the time. The officer couldn't leave the house fast enough upon learning this information. Michelle Manweiler didn't receive any consequences back then either, and what a surprise that her father is also closely tied to that college (a graduate in the past and an executive partner in his retirement, and has probably donated to the college as well).

People are smart enough to guess what went on behind the scenes in both instances. Given the current college admissions scandal of rich parents paying their kids way into schools, there are some very easy conclusions people will reach for why Michelle Manweiler hasn't answered for her actions.

With the racially charged situation in Charlottesville, not filing criminal charges against Michelle Manweiler would only end up further damaging the already low credibility of the police and district attorney's office. The evidence is very blatant and as mentioned this is the second time she's lied to law enforcement. To allow Michelle Manweiler to walk away again despite all the evidence against her would be a PR disaster for the CVPD and the district attorney's office. Law enforcement can be forced into going after her, and I think deep down she knows this. Hence the views recently. Some of these views came about via Facebook through some apparent link sharing, and there was a focus on the email evidence I posted. However, none of that actually prompted this post. What did prompt it was another post that these visitors focused on.

The post in question was written back in 2013 and titled "Hypocrisy, thy name is Manweiler", which admittedly is a bad title but it gets the point across. In this post I point out the hypocrisy of Michelle Manweiler, her family, and her friends, for their support of Manweiler's actions. It isn't in the popular posts list and it doesn't make sense why there was suddenly a lot of focus on it, so I definitely took interest in why it received such attention. Once I read through the post however I think I know why there was sudden interest.

In this post I don't just call out Manweiler and her family for their hypocrisy. I mention how vicious her actions were in 2006 with having me threatened out of my right to a fair trial. I mention how I wouldn't support doing the same thing to her. Perhaps this is the reason that this post received sudden attention. Maybe they are assuming that if she is charged, that at least I won't ask for Manweiler to receive the exact same treatment that they demanded for me. The problem with this assumption is that it expects my feelings on this issue to have not changed in the following years since that post was written. Things are very different now.

I truly do not care anymore and have no problem with demanding that Michelle Manweiler receive exactly what she dished out to me. In the years since 2013 my anger and hate towards the Manweiler family, the Charlottesville law enforcement, and my former attorney has steadily increased. My health and personal well-being has declined as this case has continued to wear me down. The events of 2006 constantly go through my mind at every waking moment. I have to fight to focus at work to such an extent that I'm mentally drained by the time I get home and thus I usually just don't do anything. I haven't slept well since 2006. What happened back then hasn't just had an impact on me. My mother's health has declined, and my grandmother in her stroke damaged state was in a panic on her deathbed that people were doing something bad to "her son" (a reference to me, as she had only daughters).

I have lost more than a decade of my life just trying to fix what was taken from me in the first place. Lost time is something I'll never get back. I had plans on my future and things I wanted to accomplish, do and see by now - and all of that evaporated thanks to the Manweiler family. Some of those lost years could have been spent in a violent prison due to those same threats that the Manweiler's are apparently now hoping I wouldn't support for them. Well as I said, things have changed since that post was written.

Michelle Manweiler can have bond denied and sit in jail for months just like I did. Since they forced me to strip down in full view, wear a green padded gown and sleep on a concrete slab in the suicide watch tank just to screw with me - then they can also do the exact same to Manweiler. If she does have kids by now, Ms. Manweiler's mother can take care of them while her daughter sits behind bars for a few months. Let her parents know what my parents went through - to see your child get their life destroyed while you're helpless to stop it. Let the prosecutor threaten her with additional counts and a violent prison stay if she refuses to plead guilty.

Is it right for all of it to be done to her just because she demanded it be done to me? No it isn't, but I honestly couldn't give a damn about it being the right thing to do anymore. I've stopped caring about a lot of things, and Michelle Manweiler's rights were first to go on that list. I did warn the guilty parties that if I was forced to do this on my own there would be consequences. So let Michelle Annette Manweiler reap exactly what she has sown.

No comments: