Thursday, May 9, 2019

Aftermath of the Charlottesville Trip


"You have made me very desperate.You might not be glad you did."
- Nick Fury, The Avengers


The trip to Charlottesville has been resolved by now. Quite obviously it didn't pan out as I had hoped since no mention of it came up in the news yet. It was not without some needed information reveals however.

The first came about from the Charlottesville police department. After speaking with the Lieutenant in Internal Affairs who was to handle my case, I discovered that Nicholas Rudman was no longer a police officer and had moved on to the private sector. The investigator was willing to move forward with the interview, but stated that IA couldn't do much given that Rudman was no longer with the department. They wouldn't be able to even interview him on what happened. This would make it difficult for them to find out what actually took place.

I told them to forget about it at that point, it would clearly have been a waste of time. It is unlikely they would have discovered anything without being able to speak to Rudman at least. Guess Rudman got out at just the right time. This does come with the additional anger of realizing that I've lost so many years just rebuilding, that the people involved with harming me are retiring now. I didn't ask when Rudman had left the force, though it is clear from articles online it wasn't that long ago. It is entirely possible the Capital One viewer was Rudman at his new job, since I am not currently aware of where his new employment is located.

An additional piece of information, along with a revelation I had involving it, was the prosecution and the hearing prompted by my motion. I showed up early at the current location of the Charlottesville Circuit Court, as the old building is being renovated. I sat through a hearing watching another person have their life crushed with a felony. Quite obviously I didn't find the experience pleasant, and it dredged up some bad memories. After that hearing completed early, the judge went ahead and moved forward on my hearing since both parties were present.

The deputy DA was present and stated that Joseph Platania was "busy" that morning, so she was handling all his cases. In fact the one previous to me had been one of his. The impression I received from the deputy DA's comments is that this was due to Platania not wanting to be present in the courtroom during my hearing. Perhaps he didn't want to risk overhearing anything I said on the case. If he really thinks he has plausible deniability from not hearing about my evidence in the courtroom -the C'ville City ISP views of this blog, the FOIA requests, and the motion itself already sank that hope.

The big reveal of information was that it turns out Platania had actually decided to contest the release of the documents from the sealed file. This honestly caught me off guard at the start of the hearing. The deputy DA said that they wanted to hold a hearing to have their reasons for not allowing the release put on court record, which there appeared to be a court reporter taking down everything that was said (I assume this is normal for all hearings). I believe the real reason for contesting the release is that Platania just wanted to waste time as a middle finger to me. I knew Platania was an arrogant and petty individual, but I was really surprised he was pathetic enough to bother challenging something this minor and inconsequential. Gotta love a public official wasting public tax dollars on a personal statement.

Since we were on record as the deputy DA had pointed out, I made a point of specifically laying out how I can prove Michelle Manweiler tampered with the evidence that Platania based the entire case on. I did notice the deputy DA writing notes as I discussed this, but I don't know whether she was actually writing down anything I said or if it was unrelated. The judge was very kind and gave me my opportunity to say all this before he finally asked what I was hoping to find in the file.

I said that my initial hope was to find the original emails that the prosecution submitted, to see if any evidence of Manweiler's tampering was removed before it went to the grand jury and the court. I made sure to phrase it to not sound like I was outright accusing Platania of a crime, since I didn't want to anger the judge. I think anyone reading the transcript could read between the lines on my comment.

The judge said that he was under the impression it was just my pre-sentencing report, which I already expected since the clerk of court stated as such. He explained to me what the reasons are behind such documentation being sealed - that it was intended to protect my personal information from just anyone getting hold of it. In the end the judge ruled in my favor, stating that he felt a defendant and his attorney should always be allowed to view these records - it was my personal information after all he said. He unsealed the file and asked me to review it to see if there was anything in it that wasn't already in my possession. If so then a copy would be made and supplied to me. Everything in the file appeared to be information I had already, and afterwards the judge resealed the file in front of all of us. That concluded the hearing.

My intention when initially heading to Charlottesville was to confront Joseph Platania at his office after the hearing. I had wanted to push him into dismissing the charge with the evidence in front of his face. Prosecutors can actually dismiss a criminal charge well after a conviction. The first time I became aware of this was from a wrongful conviction case, which I'll give an extremely brief summary. There was a woman who was convicted of murder for apparently poisoning her two infant children. She continued to claim innocence from prison, and gained the aid of an organisation devoted to helping those wrongfully convicted.

It was later determined by doctors that this woman was a carrier for a genetic disorder. This disorder causes a person's body to create a specific toxin that will build up in the body. If not caught by doctors and treated, it will mimic a death by poisoning. When both children's remains tested positive for this disorder, the prosecutor dismissed the charges. During an appeals process a prosecutor also has the opportunity to dismiss a charge if they feel it is needed. I have not found anything that says they can't dismiss the charge after a plea agreement. In fact I've had a lawyer state that there was a way to get my current felony downgraded to a misdemeanor even after the conviction if getting it thrown out wasn't possible, but I was told it was very difficult to accomplish. However, I wanted it dismissed outright and was hoping to push Platania to do this by confronting him with the evidence of his screw up.

I waited at the entrance of the courthouse for a moment thinking it over before I decided there was no point in bothering with this. If Platania was that petty to contest the release of sealed documents that only contained my personal information, I knew that no amount of evidence was ever going to get through that thick head. Attempting to demand that Platania dismiss the charge based on his evidence being a lie was just going to be a waste of my time.

The hearing did have the assuredly unintended consequence however of showing how unwilling Platania was to take action against me. I clearly have pissed him off from getting in his face on this case. Yet while there are things Platania likely could do to me, he refuses to touch me. This is because if he attempts to take any sort of legal actions against me, he'll help me get the media attention I need.

My arrest in 2006 resulted in a level of media attention I was unprepared for. I was even getting some slight national attention to my horror at the time, though I don't think it ever crossed the screens of major national outlets like CNN or NBC. I had to sign quite a few forms at the jail confirming I did not want to speak to each news outlet that wanted to talk to me. Even the dullest of attorney's will inform their client to not speak to the media during pending legal actions, so obviously this was the advice of William Johnson.

While stations can be disinterested when minor things happen, getting arrested again will most assuredly spark that same interest to speak to me again. This time around I would gladly speak to them. Not to mention people will do searches and come across this blog. And as soon as the shady details of this case become public, everything starts to unravel. Again, both Platania and Michelle Manweiler know what all this looks like. I doubt any of the guilty parties are stupid enough to try anything until they absolutely have no choice. They would just simply be helping me get the media attention I need. Which means that both the prosecutors and the Manweilers are in the very bad position of having to spend their lives waiting and looking over their shoulders.

When I got back to the motel after the hearing, I waited around for the news director I contacted to set up an appointment. Being in Charlottesville a few days, but not being able to do anything while waiting for calls and appointments, leaves a lot of time to think when you get tired of reading. On Friday, with the information from the hearing fresh in my mind, I came to a few conclusions. The first being that if I want justice for what the Manweiler family has done I probably won't find it through a courtroom. The second involves the prosecution and Manweiler's interactions in 2006 and beyond.

I initially had the belief that it was Manweiler pulling the strings, and the prosecution went along because it was in their best interests to keep this covered up. It may genuinely be that Manweiler is holding the threat of testifying against them to prevent them from touching her. After that hearing I'm thinking that maybe Michelle Manweiler was the one being used all along.

After all, the best thing would have been for Platania to not bother contesting the motion, and I suspect Manweiler would agree. Pulling a stunt like that is just going to piss off someone who already is loaded up with a lot of anger and hate. Being used by the prosecution doesn't mean she's innocent (not by a long shot) or that she deserves any sympathy. But I think I've been giving Manweiler too much credit all this time, because it isn't the prosecution who are spending their life looking over their shoulder every day since 2006.

Michelle Manweiler wasn't particularly bright with her tampering, so I have at least known she wasn't exactly a mastermind. I mean how do you not think to remove printer timestamps before putting fake dates on individual sheets? This does speak quite poorly to the competency of the Charlottesville law enforcement in 2006. But if the Manweilers have manipulated the entire situation, and I believe the prosecution when they say Ms. Manweiler and her parents were pushing for all of this, then they actually got the worse end of the deal when compared to the rest of the guilty parties.

In reality so long as nobody finds out what they did, Chapman and Platania never have to worry about any consequences or risks. The same goes for Rudman and William Johnson. The first three of those are classified as law enforcement, and as such they enjoy benefits of protection not extended to Michelle Manweiler or her family. They deal with gang members and other such violent criminals on a daily basis after all. In regards to Johnson, that idiot wouldn't even be worth it.

Hell they probably know that if I wanted retribution it would be the Manweilers who are first on that list. Guarantee that Rudman, Platania, Chapman, and Johnson have never been in fear for their physical safety from me a single day in their life since 2006. I bet Michelle Manweiler can't say the same. Imagine if you had lied about someone, tampered with evidence, and you exaggerated the case to law enforcement. And the person you lied about ended up with evidence proving you lied and tampered with evidence. The harm inflicted on this person due to your actions was permanent and very serious. Said harm not only affected that person, but it also inflicted harm upon that person's family. That harm happened solely because you received special treatment, due to your privilege as a UVA student in Charlottesville with a rich banker father - who was also an alumni and donating to the university. The entire family of this person also suffered considerably from what happened, so there isn't a reason for this person to consider any member of the Manweiler clan off limits. So you'd be an idiot to not be worried. I would be if our roles were reversed.

My former attorney had stated the reason that Platania and Chapman were so interested in pursuing the felony charge. It wasn't for the protection of Michelle Manweiler, because nothing about the felony actually protects her or her family in any way. Platania said in one of the emails that it was to keep me from owning a firearm, but the guys in the cell-block with me found that especially amusing. They said Platania knew better, since many of them were felons being prosecuted by him for firearms possession. They all said they'd own guns again after they got out. Only a complete idiot thinks giving me a felony prevents me from gaining access to firearms if my goal was what they claimed. Sure it stops you from walking into just any gun store and buying the legal way, but that's never stopped any gang member after all.

The real motivation, according to my former attorney William Johnson, was as follows: "Chapman said that when they release you and she turns up dead on the evening news, at least nobody will blame them for only having misdemeanor convictions". That was Johnson's exact statement to me at the jail when discussing the plea agreement. This statement is further confirmed in the plea agreement Johnson put forward, where he even says that he understands the prosecution doesn't want to be "on the hook" if something happens afterwards.

I doubt Chapman and Platania ever cared much about what happens to Manweiler afterwards. They just wanted to cover their own butts. They got another felony conviction notch on their belt, and Michelle Manweiler gets to deal with the aftermath. I think if things had happened like Chapman said, most people would have actually blamed the prosecution more than Platania/Chapman think. Since with the ridiculous punishment leveled against me, people would say that the prosecution actually pushed things to that point. They would be right in that assessment. After all, prior to all that harm inflicted I had sat around for months without bothering to learn where Manweiler even lived in Charlottesville.

Again though, Platania gets the best end of the deal. As long as the public never discovers what actually happened, and I don't get the charge overturned with the help of a lawyer - then he's in the clear. He doesn't have to look over his shoulder in fear every day. He doesn't have to be scared about leaving his house while alone. He doesn't have to teach his kids to watch out for the "bad man" and see the fear in their eyes. He doesn't have to worry about the safety of his family, at least not from me. My FOIA requests and the motion have been the only time that I have actually intruded on his life since 2006. Michelle Manweiler can't say the same - she wouldn't be regularly checking this blog otherwise. At least when it comes to intrusion in her life. When it comes to concern for her family, I doubt any narcissist can feel concern for anyone but themselves. Even Manweiler's children clearly don't rate above her career and ego.

So you might be wondering what I mean by those last comments. Understand that what the people around her think they know of her is merely a mask she wears. I've seen a rather ugly side of her long before the events of 2006. I wasn't the only person to witness it either, through the years many brought up stories of her behavior towards them that were similar to my experiences. Though I seem to be the one who was targeted the most by her, and in some of the worst ways. In a way I know the real Michelle Manweiler better than the people around her.

One of the things I've done in recent months was attempt to find an explanation of why Manweiler is the way she is. I wanted to know what kind of person I've been dealing with all this time. There was a lot of her behavior of the past laid out in that very lengthy post titled "The Long War", which has since been pulled off of public reading by me. There are two reasons for pulling the post.

For one, a lot of that post focused on actions from when we were teens. While it does show how we got to this point and gave me the opportunity to tell my side of the dispute, I felt it added irrelevant information into this case. Most people aren't likely to care about the fighting that occurred back then, nor did I expect them to. After all I don't even care anymore about the behavior of Manweiler in the past, and the entire basis of our conflict now revolves around what happened in 2006 and beyond. Not caring however doesn't mean that I don't think she is still a complete ass for her past behavior, which inflicted a lot of abuse on me in my formative years that took a long time to actually work through.

The second reason is that it was assembled piece by piece, paragraph by paragraph, over the course of more than a year. As such the end result was actually a jumbled mess that restated things too many times. This is because there were weeks or months between each section being written. Due to being heavily engaged at work with a lengthy commute to an offsite client location, and due to the painful memories raised by it's writing, I hadn't read the entire huge post from start to finish before hitting the publish button. Once I finally looked it over, I decided it was just too much work to fix it than it was worth and eventually pulled it from public view.

If you were someone who read the original post then you know there were a lot of bad acts on both sides, but Michelle Manweiler's actions and choices played a big role in creating this situation. Had we talked it out peacefully long ago, or had she at least just treated me like a human being from the very start, we would never have heard from each other again. None of this situation would have taken place and both of us would have moved on with our lives being much happier for it.

For all my mistakes, I was the only one willing to talk it out peacefully right up until the time she walked into the police station with an exaggerated story. I didn't want to be enemies with Michelle Manweiler and fought hard to avoid becoming one. But enemies we are for the rest of our lives, and if there even is such a thing as an afterlife we'll be enemies there as well. And I am an enemy that Ms. Manweiler created herself. All of her enemies are ones she alone made, and while I'm the worst one she'll ever face I am not the only one she's ever earned. That is a longer list than I think she's willing to admit to herself. Manweiler earned those enemies for being an arrogant ass who can't treat people like human beings, though if she does have NPD she'll never admit that was the reason.

Foremost among her list of personal issues, Manweiler's actions of the past show a massive level of arrogance. But I think it goes beyond merely arrogance or a huge ego. I've referred to Michelle Manweiler by many unflattering terms on this blog. Psychopath, sociopath, narcissist. Unfortunately I fell into the ignorant misuse of those terms, something that is a far too common occurrence these days. Once I did my research on the specific disorders, I realized my mistake with the terms I was using.

Michelle Manweiler doesn't fit enough of the signs of psychopaths or sociopaths to actually be classified as such, though she certainly shares some traits with them. The standard narcissist definition also didn't fit, though she exhibited far more signs linking her with that personality disorder. Eventually I discovered there were two types of narcissists according to psychiatrists. The standard narcissist that everyone immediately thinks of is the overt, grandiose, or "classical" narcissist. The disorder I think Ms. Manweiler has is referred to as the covert, vulnerable, or "shy" narcissist.

I want to take a moment to write about this subject, since before the issue of the hearing came up I stated that I would discuss it. The following video (20 Signs You Are With A "Covert" Narcissist by Richard Grannon) was actually the first time I was introduced to the covert narcissist disorder, and have since looked over even more researched material on the subject. Discovering this disorder and hearing the signs actually answered so many questions I had about the actions of Michelle Manweiler through the years. Though it also had the effect of making me angry at myself.

I was angry at myself because I had attempted long ago to reason with Michelle Manweiler, to appeal to her better nature. But there was never a better nature and she was never a reasonable person, so I essentially wasted my time. When it comes to these signs, I have witnessed behavior from Michelle Manweiler that matches a majority of what is pointed out in this video. Some signs are ones I'm not in a position to answer, because they require more knowledge of Manweiler's activities and personal life than I'd ever care to know.

Of the signs that I have encountered, the exact type of behavior from Michelle Manweiler I've witnessed matches 13 of those signs at least - and those include the major signs of the disorder. Again it could be many more, but some of those signs I just simply don't have the necessary information to say whether she exhibits it or not. It is very problematic to match 13 signs however. To give you an idea of how much of a red flag that is, to be diagnosed by a psychiatrist requires matching at least 5 to 6 of the primary signs.

Richard Grannon works with individuals and psychiatrists who are considered leading experts in the subject of narcissism. The information in this video matches the research I've seen put out for peer review by psychiatrists.



Much of this disturbing behavior is something that was witnessed throughout the years of growing up with Michelle Manweiler. I wasn't the sole witness to this behavior either. Many people came to me with their own stories during our high school years. Even an ex-boyfriend of one of my sisters had stories. None of what I heard was good, and all matched how Manweiler treated me as well.

There was certainly some massive showings of arrogance and contempt for anyone she viewed as being beneath her. Which is rather amusing since there never was anything about her or her family that should have made her believe this. You went to public school same as the rest of us princess.

Ms. Manweiler has shown no empathy or remorse for any of the harm she's inflicted on other people through the years. Which is certainly a trait she seems to share with her parents. I've previously mentioned how I was told about her and her parents glaring at my mother as she ran out of the courtroom crying in genuine distress. The look wasn't even appearing to involve anger at the situation, which they never had a right to show any towards my mother. The look was more of a "Woman you're making a scene, how embarrassing".

I don't believe her parents are narcissists themselves, at least not both of them. I've not seen anything in my research that suggests it is possible for two narcissists to have a marriage last that long. It would be World War III in that house. Having one narcissistic parent will certainly increase the chances of at least one child becoming a narcissist, but having two parents who are terrible people is also another way to cause this. Narcissism is after all a defense mechanism to mental trauma inflicted as a child, and it is usually the parents who are behind that trauma.

Another sign is the lack of apologies for her bad behavior. Michelle Manweiler has never actually apologized for any of the wrongs she has committed through the years. And regardless of her refusal to accept responsibility for her actions (another narcissistic trait), she has indeed done quite a lot wrong. I certainly never had a single apology said to my face. The two instances she claimed to be apologizing were in the notes she wrote, and it was framed in a way to not accept responsibility. No apology involved her simply saying "I'm sorry, I did something wrong and it wasn't okay". Instead they were essentially "I'm sorry you didn't react well to what I did". Any mentally sound individual would recognize that such a statement isn't an apology or an acceptance of responsibility.

Ms. Manweiler also has a massive victim complex, always portraying herself as being the one wronged even when she's stepping on people. Covert narcissists differ from the overt type in that they love to play victim to get sympathy and attention. This explains perfectly why Michelle Manweiler spread so many rumors through the years to make me her scapegoat. It got her the attention she craved, without regard to the effect it was having on me as a kid. Overt types don't want sympathy because it would mean they aren't better than other people. Covert types still believes themselves to be better than everyone else certainly, but sympathy received from their martyr act doesn't register as changing the dynamic of who is superior. Sympathy is simply another form of attention to them.

The victim impact statement Ms. Manweiler wrote in 2006 is a great example of her waving her victimhood around in an over-dramatic fashion. There is a reason why the inmates in the cell-block with me dubbed it "the chicken little statement". It is almost childish in the way she exaggerates, which again matches the disorder. The daughter of the elderly woman attending the hearings with my mother read over the statement after my release. She is a former journalist and worked as a court reporter (I think she's still working as a court reporter). She actually laughed at the way Manweiler wrote, calling it childish as well and asking why a grown woman was referring to E-cards as "scary". As you'll see in the video, that child-like behavior gets revealed for a specific reason with narcissists.

Ms. Manweiler has also shown plenty of self-centeredness. While she attempts to sound like she cares about others, it is very shallow and easy to see through. Again the victim impact statement gives us a glimpse into this. Michelle Manweiler talks about how she was in fear for the safety of her family, her roommates, her friends, her co-workers, the children playing in the streets, her goldfish, her pet rock, etc. But Ms. Manweiler only discusses how her worrying about these people has stressed and upset her. She doesn't mention once about the effect such a thing would have had on any of these people.

If she was so scared for their safety, then I'm assuming she actually told these people to be on the lookout - right? I mean that's what a normal person would do. You would tell the people you think are in danger that they are potentially at risk. You wouldn't sit around for roughly seven months with your thumb in your rear, waiting for law school graduation to complete before actually doing something to keep all these people safe. Oh wait, that latter one is exactly what Manweiler did.

So what about the mental effects this had to have had on her parents? They journeyed down to Charlottesville to testify at the preliminary hearing after all, why didn't she discuss what they went through?

How about the effect on her brother? Her roommates? Her friends? Her co-workers? Once again, did she not tell them that she thought they were in danger? If she didn't warn people she claims to have thought were in danger, then she is a massive piece of garbage for not doing so. If any of these people were not made aware of the situation, and none were ever living in fear or affected by the case, then you don't get to parade them around as fake victims just so that you can virtue signal. If she did warn them, then why does she not mention how this case has affected any other individuals other than herself? They would have been afraid as well wouldn't they?

The entire statement is Michelle Manweiler putting herself on a cross for others, but not once does she discuss what these supposed other victims experienced if things had been as bad as she claimed. Exhibit A of Michelle Manweiler being a covert narcissist - she claims others are victims she was so concerned for, but doesn't care enough to talk about the effects this case would have had on the lives of these claimed victims. Either she knew these people were not in danger and just lied about the whole thing, or she's a self-obsessed individual who only used these people to virtue signal and couldn't care less what this case did to them. Neither option makes Michelle Manweiler sound like a good person. It's because she really isn't a good person, and she never has been.

There are so many other things I've seen, but there is no sense in going into all of them. I think if the people around her reviewed the material and started looking at her behavior, they would come to the same conclusions. Does this mean I'm right about her having such a disorder? Not at all. I'm not a psychiatrist. Thus I can't diagnose Michelle Manweiler nor can this post be considered a diagnosis for that exact reason.

But people can at least take the facts of the situation and evaluate Michelle Manweiler as a person. And the facts say at the bare minimum that she's not the sweetheart she tries to present to others. That she can be shown to not measure up to the false mask she's presented to others is more than enough to question what is going on in her head. Normal people don't tamper with evidence and lie to get someone false charges. Normal people would feel guilty over receiving special treatment that regular people don't receive. Normal people would feel remorse for causing so much damage to someone's life. Normal people would accept responsibility for the harm their lies inflicted rather than making those living with them suffer and look over their shoulder in fear along with them. But Michelle Manweiler isn't a normal person mentally.

I truly believe she's a covert narcissist, it lines up perfectly with all of her actions I've witnessed. But I'll fully admit it is also entirely possible she's just an extremely entitled jerk. Only a psychiatrist can determine whether she actually has a disorder or not. But given that she has no remorse or shame over what she has done, I think we're dealing with something worse than a very arrogant individual.

I'm sure there are people around her who absolutely refuse to see the obvious about Manweiler, but at what point does such a denial become rampant stupidity? I've already shown the evidence on this blog proving Michelle Manweiler fabricated evidence and lied to police. I've spelled it out for you people Barney-style in those posts.

Even my lawyer noticed the "To Rick" notation on one of the emails and was bothered enough by it to record it in his notes. The only possible way that could have happened was by Michelle Manweiler forwarding the emails and printing them from her sent messages folder. That is hard indisputable fact. It is simply the way email was designed to work, even emails sent through Myspace. And Manweiler was certainly not forwarding these emails to me, I'd have jumped all over the police and prosecutors from the beginning if she had been doing that.

So considering it wasn't my profile that was clearly having emails forwarded, just who did that Rick profile belong to? It's not difficult to figure that one out. While this alone doesn't prove she rewrote the contents, she certainly had ever opportunity to do so. Clearly she never warned law enforcement she was doing it either, since they wouldn't be stupid enough to build their case on it until they verified it. So if she wasn't doing anything wrong by doing it, why didn't she tell the police that she was forwarding the emails?

I also showed how Manweiler wrote fake dates on individual sheets. These April and May emails never existed as she claimed, she just wanted to make it look like she received more emails than what had actually been sent. Forget the time stamps showing the emails were printed in March, one of the emails says it was sent on the Sunday of Spring Break week right in the body of the email. When you look up when UVA had Spring Break in 2006, that Sunday was March 12th - the exact date of the printer time stamps on the claimed May and April emails.

When you even put the two emails together, they read as one email. They not only split a paragraph between sheets, they split a sentence between them. By putting an earlier date on page three it shuffled them out of order if you read them chronologically, so only someone paying close attention would realize what was done. That shows a deliberate attempt to mislead anyone reading the emails - when you attempt to do it to law enforcement that's called criminal intent.

I recognize the handwriting as Manweiler's - we attended middle school and high school together, and for three years we were members of the Model United Nations club. But even tossing that aside, the handwriting existed on law enforcement's own copies. This can be proven. My lawyer came straight from the prosecutor the day before the preliminary hearing with copies in hand, and the handwriting was printed on those copies. My mother even gets Johnson to retrieve his copies from his own files, and records him admitting that this handwriting is on the copies he received from the prosecution. He even says it was Michelle Manweiler who wrote it. Given the copies in LEO possession held the handwriting, either it was a member of law enforcement who wrote fake dates or it was Michelle Manweiler. Do you think Joseph Platania is going to say that a member of law enforcement wrote fake dates and thus supplied falsified evidence to a defense attorney, a grand jury, and a circuit court judge? Do you have any idea the magnitude of something like that? It would carry serious consequences.

Prison sentences. Massive lawsuits. Every defense attorney in the area would be jumping for joy. Because if they did it in one case who is to say they didn't do it in others? Every single case that was ever touched by that individual would be called into question from just doing it in one case. Every. Single. Conviction. And that's a lot of cases touched by the only law enforcement officials it could have been - Detective Rudman, Joseph Platania, and Warner Chapman. Do you think they would ever claim it was a member of law enforcement? Hell no they won't. Not only would the consequences be severe, the Charlottesville law enforcement wouldn't even have anything to gain from doing it. But they would have everything to lose from doing it. They would know every conviction in their whole career could be called into question. Given the extreme danger from such an act, they at least would be smart enough to remove the March 12th time stamps. The only person who had anything to gain from it is the only non-law enforcement suspect who could possibly be responsible - Michelle Annette Manweiler.

It's her own emails she gave to police, and that very evidence is telling on her. There comes a point where refusing to believe the sheer weight of evidence against Michelle Manweiler just makes you a total fucking idiot.

I can even prove Manweiler lied in her own victim impact statement. She lied about the events of high school and I've shown the proof of that using the very notes she wrote to me back then. Through out high school third parties were claiming she was making up the very same lies about me that I caught her making in her victim impact statement. You tell me what I'm supposed to believe there?

I think that more than concludes my little synopsis on Michelle Manweiler's severe personality issues, and fulfills something I intended on doing before the hearing came up. Continuing on with the situation at hand, as I said I had been waiting on a news director to get in touch with me. I went to one of the local stations and spoke with the people there. I was told to get in touch with the news director of the station, and was given his email and phone number. I wrote to this individual but so far have not heard back. I was told if I didn't hear from him through email to give him a call to follow up. However, I don't plan on doing that.

The revelation of Platania challenging such a minor motion showed that even if the news takes up the story, Platania would be stubborn enough to refuse to dismiss the charges. He would simply deny wrongdoing and continue on. This would leave me with having to go forward with an attorney anyway. Maybe someone would have stepped up to help me, but then maybe they wouldn't. Which would mean walking around with a felony for some time, and everyone around me knowing that I was a felon.

That however doesn't mean I'm giving up. I'm not going away. I'm not going to stop. This isn't going to end or get better for the guilty parties unless I get justice. One of the things that makes the 2006 case the worst mistake of Michelle Manweiler's entire life, is that by hammering me she gave me no incentive to move on with my life. Where I live now, nobody knows about what happened in 2006. If I didn't have a felony I'd have been quite content to let 2006 be a dark chapter in my life and rebuild from it. But I do have a felony.

This felony has not only robbed me of years of my life from rebuilding, but it has also made it to where the remaining years to me have absolutely no value. By taking this so far in 2006 and inflicting so much damage, Michelle Manweiler no longer has anything to threaten me with. I don't find any value in living life as a felon. I don't consider myself to have anything to lose anymore. That's one reason why I was so willing to butt heads with Platania while in Charlottesville despite the huge risk that was. So how has that been an improvement on the previous situation of 2006 - where the prospect of a felony charge if I ever contacted Manweiler again was so fear inducing to me that I would have gladly walked away and never been heard from again if they had only let me? If the Manweilers actually intended for things to happen the way they did in 2006, then they have really been given far too much credit in the intelligence department.

As I said, I'm not likely to bother following up with the news director. There are other options out there to get justice, which I'll start looking into those, but I think I've settled on what is going to happen from here and will be moving forward with that decision. That's where we come to this blog. It has run its course, and I don't feel it needs updating anymore. I wanted to post the results of my Charlottesville trip, and that's all I have the interest for anymore.

The time for talk ended quite a long time ago, and writing these posts stopped being therapeutic. Google gave me the option of hiding it from search results temporarily, which I took since I didn't want to reveal my evidence in case of any legal action against Manweiler. But I also suspected it wouldn't pan out, so I didn't want to permanently remove it off the search results. The results should be coming back up not long after this post. I'll leave the blog up as a record for when people have reason to visit it in the future. I want the public to not only see what was done to me, but I want them to also see what I attempted to do to fix the situation.


No comments: