Monday, July 17, 2017

A Rework of Some Posts

It was brought to my attention that an issue with Photobucket, specifically their disabling of third party hosting without an upgrade, has resulted in some older posts of mine no longer displaying their images. While I did place links originally going directly to the image itself, it is better to have them displayed on the blog (not to mention Photobucket has become quite advertisement heavy when attempting to view such an image). I have abandoned using Photobucket for anything and my images in newer posts were posted directly to the blog website, so I'm not about to upgrade the Photobucket account. Some of my more important posts, such as the VSB Inquiry and the post "Evidence Against Michelle Manweiler Part 2" related to the evidence involved in the 2006 case, have already been corrected to an extent to show the images directly on blogger. I also needed to replace some older HTML code in the posts.

I don't have time at the moment to do more than fix the images on just those two important postings, but I will eventually get to the rest. In addition, I realized upon reading my past posts that I should edit and correct some things that are just unnecessary. I will slowly be working on a clean-up effort to make the old posts read better, and delete information that is no longer relevant to the current situation. This isn't being done to hide anything since it wouldn't be a surprise to me if Ms. Manweiler/Dickerman already has copies printed and filed away of every post on this blog. Frankly there is nothing to hide, I just need to fix a few things with some of these posts.

Anyway, this will be a slow effort due to time constraints at the moment, but it'll eventually get done. I also have one potential post planned, that may or may not get posted depending on what happens. For close to a year now I've been going through a process that has me concerned, one that I'm sure will not work out thanks to the false felony charge. I'll be hearing about the results fairly soon, can't imagine it'll be more than a month to hear back after how long the process has already gone on. Like I said I'm expecting the worst. It won't change anything when it comes to the decision that I made regardless of the result, but a lot still hangs on this event.

No comments: