Thursday, December 16, 2010

Insurance

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

I've noticed a jump in my viewer stats. Of particular note is that they are coming from a Google search using "michelle manweiler" and "michelle manweiler rotweiler" as search terms. Too specific for some complete stranger. All these hits are from the USA, the first few hits were on a Mac using Safari browser with the next batch of hits coming from a Windows computer using IE.

Obviously I need to watch out. Just in case Ms. Manweiler and the Charlottesville law enforcement (or any law enforcement agency) attempt to do something, I want to make sure I have certain posts linked so that they show up on the front page. I'm not too concerned. I have been off probation since early 2010 and there is nothing illegal involving this page - to try arresting me over this page would be a further civil rights violation for the Charlottesville law enforcement.

In the end, both the Manweilers and the C'ville law enforcement would be shooting themselves in the foot by taking aggressive action against me.

This is the link to the prosecution's threat made against me:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/03/prosecutor-threat.html

As mentioned, I was threatened into pleading against my will by both the prosecution and my own attorney. Not only is this grounds for invalidating the plea agreement, but the fact that I can prove the prosecution threatened me out my right to a fair trial and threatened me when I tried to fire my incompetent attorney means Federal charges for Joseph Platania and Warner Chapman. It is my intent to go to the FBI with this case after the plea agreement is invalidated.

This post lists the Federal civil rights statutes they violated:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-in-case.html

Mr. Johnson (my former attorney) stated that Ms. Manweiler and her parents were informed of the threat made by the prosecution and went along with it. An American citizen was threatened out of his Constitutional rights for the benefit of the Manweiler's and with their knowledge and consent.

This post shows the grounds for invalidation of the plea agreement, majority of the grounds are things I have physical evidence in both documentation and tape recordings of my former attorney:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/10/legal-research-part-2.html

This post shows my medical issues with my muscles limiting my employment abilities, and shows the photos of Michelle Manweiler having fun in Venice and Lucerne at a time she claimed she was upset and scared:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/10/interesting-times.html

This post shows some of the documents I have from my former attorney that are just a small part of the evidence I have against the C'ville law enforcement and Michelle Manweiler:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/11/update-and-additions.html

This post relates to my Virginia State Bar inquiry I filed against Michelle Manweiler, William Johnson, Joseph Platania and Warner Chapman. It displays the letter from the VSB and makes a case for the VSB covering for corrupt lawyers:
http://therottweilers.blogspot.com/2010/08/vsb-inquiry.html


I will go over my accusations briefly. I have evidence proving beyond all reasonable doubt that Michelle Annette Manweiler, a licensed attorney, knowingly tampered with the evidence that the Charlottesville law enforcement based a felony charge against me. This evidence not only shows Ms. Manweiler was forwarding emails to a fake account made to look like mine, but also shows that she took a March 12th email and wrote fake dates on page 2 and 3 of this email to make them appear to have been sent in April and May.

I have evidence that justifies a Federal criminal investigation of the Charlottesville law enforcement. It is my assertion that the Charlottesville law enforcement were greatly negligent in their initial handling of this case due to Ms. Manweiler's status as a UVA student with a rich father. This is not the first time an accusation like this has been made against Charlottesville - the biggest of these scandals involves a UVA student with a rich father who received a slap on the wrist for stabbing a volunteer firefighter to death.

This is my theory on what took place by the Charlottesville law enforcement:
It is my belief that the Charlottesville Police Department and the Charlottesville District Attorney became aware of Ms. Manweiler's tampering of evidence after having jailed me and committed a cover-up. In order to avoid scandal and lawsuits, they "threw me under the bus" to protect themselves. They lied about losing the tape recordings of the interrogation with Detective Rudman due to exculpatory evidence, and lied about damaging my confiscated computer hard drive so that they would be unable to verify the computer printouts (provided by Ms. Manweiler with no attempt to verify contents) that they based the criminal charge. The DA consisting of Warner Chapman and Joseph Platania, then proceeded to threaten me out of my due process rights to avoid presenting evidence to a jury that exhibited blatant tampering (a supposed April and May email with March 12th printer time stamps).

My former attorney William Johnson was not only incompetent in his handling of this case, but I have evidence that suggests he was working with the prosecution to harm me. Not only do I have documentation against him, but I have tape recordings made during meetings my mom and I had with William Johnson. The statements he makes on tape about Warner Chapman and Joseph Platania are extremely damaging for them. Johnson admits to everything that was done by the prosecution and CPD, and even makes statements about Ms. Manweiler that show not only a conflict of interest on his part (referring to Ms. Manweiler as a "hottie" and a "pretty red head") but also show he was aware of her criminal behavior and was covering for her.

As I said, I have evidence backing up what I am saying. However, I was not stupid enough to keep it on my person. The only thing kept at my home are copies of what I'm providing in the motion I will submit to invalidate the plea agreement. My originals and bulk of my evidence is in multiple copies kept at different locations.

My hope is that not only will I get my life back, but I will be able to call attention to the corrupt occurrences by prosecutors all across the United States. A revision of our legal system is necessary to prevent injustices like this and curb prosecutor abuses of the system.