Thursday, October 27, 2022

A Catalog of Lies - Michelle Dickerman (Manweiler)

Note: You can find more information on additional criminal evidence against Michelle Dickerman her

Before I get started, I want to point out that this is not the big post I've previously mentioned. That's still being tweaked, though I'm focusing a bit more on the other preparations for it outside of blogger at the moment. Instead this is intended as a shorter post that was prompted by something I spotted recently. 

I've recently noticed that my blog appears to have again become a talking point by Michelle Dickerman to friends and family. More specifically her husband's friends and family, though there are other potential views that suggest her family members are looking as well. I've seen some tracker views and a LinkedIn notification that heavily demonstrate all this to be true.

This has all happened after a Department of Treasury view recently - which is Michelle Dickerman's employer. The view itself isn't particularly special despite being one of the primary locations Dickerman views the blog from. I've had this blog apparently making the rounds among multiple viewers connected to the Treasury. But what really helped seal the deal was getting a view that appears to be one of her husband's family, which happened a few days after the Treasury view. Add to it a LinkedIn notification that points to someone the Dickerman family knows, and it becomes a little hard to not suspect that I've at least come up in conversation after my last post. An addition to that pile is another info source that I'm not disclosing which also helped connect some dots a bit.

While I and my blog being a topic of conversation among Dickerman and those around her isn't anything new either, something about it this time has me raising my eyebrow a little bit. Especially since that Treasury viewer looked at the previous post I did, immediately went to the post detailing the email evidence of Michelle Dickerman's crime of 2006 and clearly read through it, went looking for the prosecutor threat email, jumped over to the post I made comparing my case to the Andrew Alston case and clearly read it, and then returned to the blog front page after reading all those separate posts. It was unusual behavior and rather interesting to me. If it was Dickerman, and I feel pretty certain it was, it makes me wonder what exactly was said in the previous post that prompted her to look for all those posts suddenly.

While I feel pretty safe in assuming this Treasury viewer was Dickerman herself considering the views, two things further confirm the belief. The first was the fact that this viewer knew where to look for the prosecutor threat email in the date dropdown list (which I wouldn't expect of someone not familiar with my blog history). The second was seeing what appeared to be a family member of her husband viewing the blog later on. And as I said a earlier a LinkedIn notification and another info source are pointing me to this conclusion.

Doesn't mean that I'm correct, but I think it is a good bet that I am based on what I've seen. So I thought it might be beneficial to just add a little more evidence to the top of the blog. More specifically the evidence demonstrating that Michelle Dickerman lied to the court and law enforcement back in 2006. I'm not talking about email evidence fabrication, I've already gone over that and have linked it at the top and bottom of this post. No this evidence involves verbal lies she told during the case, as well as lies from her Victim Impact Statement to the court. This not only proves further criminal acts beyond the email evidence tampering, but it also shows how she hasn't been honest at all about her actions and the events that have occurred between us.

This actually isn't brand new evidence as I've posted it on here before. But this way I get it in one post front and center. You know, just in case. The best thing about it is that most of the evidence of her lies that I'm posting right here come from Michelle Dickerman herself. Which only makes it just that much more damning and impossible to deny. I'll first start with more minor lies that she made. It isn't something that can really get her in jail, but it proves that her stories of what took place aren't remotely trustworthy - which is a bit important on its own to be honest. It will increase further towards the end into detailing the actual criminal evidence that could easily catch her some charges if it was shown in court.

Specifically I'll be posting the following:

  1. Portions of Michelle Dickerman's own Victim Impact Statement from the 2006 court case
  2. Statements from handwritten letters penned by Michelle Dickerman that were sent to me in the past 
  3. A section of my former lawyer's notes he took at the protective order hearing, where he cataloged statements made by Michelle Dickerman both in the hearing and in the conversation he had with her and her roommate after the hearing concluded.
So the first piece of evidence I'll post up is an excerpt from Michelle Dickerman's Victim Impact Statement (VIS) to the court in 2006. More specifically her opening statement where she makes false statements about events long in the past. Yes, Michelle Dickerman indeed started her VIS with lies. I can prove this using her own handwritten letters from that time period, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Here is a screenshot taken right from her VIS:


Now that sounds bad doesn't it? That was the point. Dickerman wanted to immediately lay in with bullshit claims of things that didn't happen right off the bat. She wanted to make it sound as bad as possible because it helps to set the tone for the entire VIS. If she actually stated what really happened, which was a much more lackluster, stupid, and inconsequential series of events - people would have responded to her with "Who gives a damn?". Instead when reading this more serious sounding statement without knowing what really took place, it makes the reader immediately set against me and make preconceived judgements. It makes the rest of her claims easier to believe. As a lawyer Michelle Dickerman knew this and she deliberately manipulated people reading her VIS. The problem with this statement is that it isn't true. And Michelle Dickerman will be telling you it isn't true herself in a moment.

This can be considered a minor lie in that Michelle Dickerman probably can't face criminal charges for it. It is a false statement made to the court (as I'll prove), but unlike the tampered emails and lies to cops I seriously doubt she'd face anything criminal for false statements in her VIS years later. Maybe she could have faced a contempt of court charge for it had it been proven as a lie at the time, but I have a hard time believing that would have actually occurred. Certainly not without having also proven her tampering of emails in court before the conclusion of the 2006 case. While the lie is minor in that Dickerman can't likely face criminal charges for it - it isn't minor in the damage it caused. By making these kind of bullshit statements Dickerman caused law enforcement to react in a far more harsh and reckless manner than they might have otherwise.

It influenced the judge handling the case, which I believe was the real reason for the lies in her VIS. The judge had the option of amending the plea deal I was being threatened into. He could have chosen to add more penalties or forced me to serve some or all of the suspended sentence. I think Michelle Dickerman knew this and made sure to make her VIS as much of a character assassination as possible. All in the hopes that the judge might penalize me more. What Dickerman failed to anticipate was that the judge hadn't actually read the VIS before the hearing, and in fact just skimmed it quickly while everyone waited. That probably prevented him from adding any additional penalties since he wouldn't have had time to really contemplate Dickerman's statement. So while this is a minor lie (in a criminal sense) and the events she discusses are pretty minor and stupid in reality - her lie did cause me harm in the 2006 case and could have very likely made the damage even worse for me. That isn't minor in my opinion.

The evidence I'm about to show was thankfully left in my possession due to a poorly conducted search by law enforcement in 2006. There are many instances of incompetence/corruption demonstrated by former detective Nicolas Rudman during the 2006 case. He failed to notice blatant tampering of evidence that even my idiot lawyer noticed right away. He lied for the prosecution by falsely claiming I confessed to all charges in the interview with him - after they conveniently "lost" the tape recording of my interrogation after the prosecution listened to it. He claimed my confiscated hard drive was damaged in police custody so thoroughly that they would not be able to obtain anything off it until it underwent nine months of recovery work - which made Michelle Dickerman's blatantly tampered with printouts the sole evidence used against me. He even took all four of my high school yearbooks as "evidence" just because Michelle Dickerman and I attended the same high school - which were destroyed along with everything else extremely quick by the Charlottesville PD after my case was resolved (Rudman actually left a message on my family's answering machine stating this and I believe we still have the recording). But at least one act of incompetence worked out for my benefit.

When executing the search warrant the police didn't do a very good job with the search of my apartment. This was potentially due to their likely assumption that the computer, my yearbooks, and two of the guns from my collection that were present at the location, were all that they needed. One thing they missed was an unopened box with a lot of saved high school material inside. When I was cleaning out everything my family recovered from my apartment a couple months after the sentencing, I came across an old notebook inside of this box. In this notebook was folded up copies of two of the letters that Michelle Dickerman had written back in high school. They were photocopies I made in high school and not the original notes themselves, but the copies had everything I needed to show what really took place and demonstrate the lies this woman has been telling people.

I knew her statements about the past were lies when I first read her VIS statement. After all I lived through the experience, which Michelle Dickerman seems to forget, and I know exactly what I did and did not do. But to quote Denzel Washington in Training Days "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove". Thankfully I can prove Michelle Dickerman is lying in her statement to the court. And I can do it using her own words against her. This specific piece below will contest the timeline of events Dickerman recounted in her VIS. Here is an excerpt from a letter Michelle Dickerman wrote to me in 11th grade, which references the time period Dickerman claims to have been receiving contact:



Michelle Dickerman: "Okay - I thought I explained this two years ago, but - here goes."

Wow that's really odd. Michelle Dickerman said in her statement to the court that I was making contact with her, specifically writing letters to her, for FOUR YEARS. Yet here in a letter she wrote in 11th grade to me she admits that a TWO YEAR gap in communication took place. Well that's really interesting isn't it. The events she wrote about in an old 11th grade letter don't match the events she described to the court in her VIS. Now just in case you think it was an accidental slip, she admits later in the letter that once again TWO YEARS went by where she didn't hear a single thing from me. She thought the situation was over and done with because she hadn't heard from me all that time.



Michelle Dickerman: "I guess I thought things were settled w/ my letter, until now two years later."

So as you can see her claim of contact for four years was complete bullshit. There was a two year gap where she heard nothing from me and she assumed the issue was over and done. Facts of course don't matter to Michelle Dickerman, nor apparently do they matter to the people orbiting her.

While she was truthful to me about the two year gap in time (because she was aware that I knew better and that such a blatant lie would have given her away), this was not the case when she would discuss the situation with other people. In fact the only one of us who received any contact from the other party during that two year gap was me. Because during that two year gap people were telling me that Michelle Dickerman was making false accusations against me. She was primarily telling other people that I was writing her love letters and harassing her during this period of no contact, which in turn resulted in harassment and bullying towards me throughout my time in high school. 

I'm not going to bother going over the full details of what took place in high school. Not only would that make this a much longer post than intended, but it's also pretty stupid and childish stuff (we were teenagers after all). Though I never got the opportunity to really sit down and talk about what was done to me back then, it no longer holds any real importance to discuss those events. What was done to me in 2006 by Michelle Dickerman and the Charlottesville legal system was far more damaging and impactful than the years I spent being bullied and harassed over false claims by Dickerman.

The problem, however, is that Michelle Dickerman herself brought those old events up to police and the court - and lied about what happened in the process. Dickerman's fabricated events (and a lot of assistant DA Platania's own fabrications on them at the court hearings) were used against me to do harm. And those lies to law enforcement about my past actions did quite a lot of permanent and irreversible harm to my life.

Not to mention that having clear evidence of her lies helps to show that this woman has never been honest about what took place with anyone she has spoken to on it. It isn't just me saying she made these false claims - I'm showing you the proof with her own words. If she was willing to lie to the court and law enforcement with all the risks that involves - she is more than willing to lie to everyone else when the penalties for doing so are far lower.

The thing with the false accusations she made in the VIS about the past is this  - as I said earlier this was not the first time I've heard those lies. People were coming to me all the time with things they claimed she was saying behind my back. These false claims of contact was just one such accusation by Michelle Dickerman. I continued to get harassed and mocked for these rumors. It included one friend of hers attempting to start a fight with me by physically putting their hands on me, and a few others verbally threatening me with a physical assault. But unfortunately despite all the fingers that were being pointed in Michelle Dickerman's direction, I was a massive enough idiot to give her the benefit of the doubt for a majority of our time in high school.

I didn't want to believe she'd commit these acts and spread rumors, even though I had no reasons to justify that belief. Obviously the fact that I was inexplicably attracted to her at the time played a heavy role in this delusion of innocence. But I also knew there were people who didn't like me or Michelle Dickerman and I wouldn't have put it past some of them to pull this kind of thing. So I tried to get Michelle Dickerman to sit down and talk things out. I wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on and I had questions that needed answers.

It didn't matter whether or not she wanted to talk. I was being harassed, threatened, and bullied and everyone was telling me she's the one behind it all. Her own actions during that time did nothing to dispel the accusations against her. She refused to tell me her side of the story, leaving me with nothing else to work with other than the claims of third parties and her own dickish behavior. Dickerman didn't get to walk away while others were causing harm in her name. She could have taken some personal responsibility and acted like an adult for once in her life by talking things out. I'm far from perfect or blameless, but at least I tried to peacefully resolve it long before I took the asshole route after being pushed around too much. Michelle Dickerman never stopped being an asshole from the very beginning.

Even all those years leading up to the court case, deep down I still idiotically wanted to believe it had all been the antics of some bullies. Until I read the VIS in the jail cell as I awaited the sentencing hearing. It no longer became possible to make excuses for Michelle Dickerman when she repeated the same lies in print that people had accused her of speaking for years. The lie was no longer from the lips of third parties - it was now written by Michelle Dickerman herself. That's just one of the many ways Dickerman fucked up in 2006. She handed me proof for it all. Then she handed me justification for so much more. In the past I had little to prove that she was behind everything - until the day Dickerman strolled into the Charlottesville police department, her nose likely pointed skywards the whole time in her typical arrogant fashion.

This lie involving the claimed four years of contact isn't the only lie she made in that opening statement however. Continuing with addressing her opening statement, she also claims that my letters "quickly turned obsessive, and then angry and insult-laden". Except that wasn't true either. Hell my entire motivation during that time was to try to get this woman to talk the situation over peacefully. That can't be accomplished if I was immediately "obsessive, and then angry and insult-laden".

The only times I ever got angry is when she did something bad towards me, and I only started letting that show through late in the dispute. And even when I wasn't in the wrong I always apologized for it. Even when I was actually right to react with anger to her shitty behavior. I knew producing an olive branch was the only way to try to move the dispute towards resolution. Because I was well aware that Dickerman certainly wasn't going to apologize for her actions or recognize fault in how poorly she handled things. This woman does not possess the capacity for introspection.

But once again I'm not just saying she's lying - I have proof in the letters from Michelle Dickerman's own hand that this statement of hers was never true. Here is an excerpt from the very same letter from 11th grade that I shared previously:



Michelle Dickerman: "I don't know how you got the idea that I hated you for liking me. I didn't, and I still don't. I have no reason to."

How very interesting. Dickerman says she had no reason to hate me when writing this letter. This was in 11th grade. So if I was supposedly writing letters for all four years (which I've already proven I didn't, but let's run with that lie for a moment) it would mean I had to start writing these letters early in 9th grade and never stop. And my letters "quickly turned obsessive, and then angry and insult-laden" according to Dickerman's statement to the court. Well then why on earth would she say she had no reason to hate me in the middle of 11th grade when she wrote that note? Doesn't sound like the kind of thing a normal person would say if the letters she was getting were actually being written the way she claimed.

The way to confirm when in the timeline she wrote that statement is using the very comments she made on the two years of no contact. I would have had to stop communicating with her by the middle of 9th grade, not contact her in all of 10th grade, and only start contact in the middle of 11th grade for two years to have gone by. So here she is in the middle of 11th grade admitting she had no reason to hate me. Seems my letters couldn't have "quickly turned" towards the behavior she claimed if I hadn't given her any reasons to hate me.

Just in case you think this is just a fluke however, below is an excerpt from a letter Michelle Dickerman wrote to me in our senior year of high school when I attempted to ask her to talk the dispute over again.


Michelle Dickerman: "I want you to make sure you know that I do not hate you. While I don't think it is possible for us to ever be close friends, I have no bad feelings towards you. Have a good year." (emphasis on underline parts was added by Dickerman herself in the letter)

So here Michelle Dickerman makes a point to heavily emphasis that she does not hate me, and that she doesn't have any bad feelings towards me. So let's be completely honest with ourselves here - does this sound like the kind of statement made by a woman who experienced what Dickerman claimed in her opening statements of her VIS? Keep in mind this was written our senior year and according to Dickerman's VIS I'm supposed to have written letters to her for four years. Does any of what she says in those two excerpts I've shared make any sense at all if my letters "quickly turned obsessive, and then angry and insult-laden"? In order for them to have "quickly turned", especially given her claim of contact for four years, it would have had to have happened long before 12th grade. Would you write such statements to anyone who did to you what Dickerman claimed I'm supposed to have done to her?

Just in case there are any doubts about her authorship of the letters, I want to show a comparison of the signatures she left on both the 11th grade letter, and the signature she put on her VIS of 2006. Naturally a person's signature is going to adapt over time especially when going from 1998 to 2006. But you can definitely tell they are written by the same person. The lowercase "R" at the end of "Manweiler" even has the little extended sweep to the right in both 1998 and 2006. Some of the writing from the high school letters even match the notations Dickerman wrote on the 2006 email evidence before she turned those emails over to the police as evidence. I'd happily put these two handwritten letters up for expert examination in a court of law any time.



Michelle Dickerman's (maiden name Manweiler) signature on her 11th grade letter in 1998



Michelle Dickerman's (maiden name Manweiler) signatures on her Victim Impact Statement in 2006

Now while this concludes the letters and their contesting of Michelle Dickerman's account of that time period, I'm not yet done with Michelle Dickerman's own VIS. There is another lie that Michelle Dickerman told to the Charlottesville law enforcement, the courts, and even my former attorney. It was a far, far more serious lie. I have proof not only of this lie, but I also can prove it was a lie thanks to Michelle Dickerman's own Victim Impact Statement.

Michelle Dickerman claimed that I had journeyed to Charlottesville to her place of residence and made in-person contact with her within the city limits. This in turn made my case seem more threatening to law enforcement, so they didn’t “waste time” confirming their evidence and instead rushed to club me over the head and drag me down to Charlottesville themselves on the day of my arrest. More specifically the late night of my arrest. 

The problem with this statement of Charlottesville visitation is that there was never a time where I had even bothered to find her address during the seven months it took Dickerman to go to police. I couldn't have given less of a damn where she lived in Charlottesville if I tried. The first time I set foot in Charlottesville since contacting Dickerman, was when former Detective Nicholas Rudman and his partner drove me to Charlottesville themselves really late at night on the day of my arrest.

I had no desire or intent to travel up to Charlottesville to contact Michelle Dickerman. Laziness, video games, and a total lack of care meant that I never bothered to look up her information even though it wouldn't have taken me more than a day or two to do so. But the Charlottesville law enforcement of course totally had proof of intent to justify pushing a felony on a guy who couldn't even be bothered to find the "victim’s" address in the city for seven months. Because planning a murder apparently doesn't require actually knowing where your target lives or anything.

This lie of contact within Charlottesville was told to me via multiple different sources. During my interrogation former detective Nicholas Rudman flat out told me that Michelle Dickerman claimed I was at her house in Charlottesville on more than one occasion. Rudman said that this was the reason they filed a stalking charge against me. He attempted to get me to confess to this act but I continued to tell him that this never happened.

But yet despite denying things like this, as well as stating I never threatened her with violence, I'm supposed to have somehow confessed to all the charges according to Rudman and Joseph Platania. Which is surely why they took great care of the recording of the interview and totally didn't "lose" it so that they could falsely claim in court I confessed to everything. Oh wait a minute - they did “mysteriously” lose the recording after Platania managed to listen to it. I'm sure losing that tape wasn't just because they knew I never confessed to the charges, and that with the loss of the recording it meant that it came down to my word against that of a police officer's in court.

I posted on this blog a few years back the recording of my lawyer admitting they not only "lost" the recording of my supposed confession, but that they some how magically damaged my hard drive so severely that they claimed it was going to take them ninth months to repair before they could recover anything from it. Which conveniently left the blatantly tampered printouts Michelle Dickerman printed up and handed to law enforcement as the sole evidence against me.

Especially after Dickerman then took down her Myspace account, which the emails used as evidence against me had been sent to, right after my arrest which completely deleted all the original emails on her account. Along with deleting the proof that she had been forwarding those emails to a fake account made to look like mine, which gave her total freedom to alter their contents. You'll see what I mean if you review the email evidence post I placed at the top and bottom of this post. Her deletion of her profile is confirmed in news reports. It was admitted to by my attorney on recording - who added "She was wrong, she shouldn't have done that" (she's a lawyer mind you), and even recorded that she took down her profile in his own notes from the protective order hearing. Here, I'll even post up my lawyer's note on it and the news report saying she did this:



Excerpt from William Johnson's notes on Dickerman taking down her Myspace account


Last lines of a news report of my arrest confirming that Dickerman took down her Myspace account, thus deleting all the original evidence right after she heard of my arrest

I'm going to go a little off rails here in a bit of a rant and I think I'm pretty justified in that. All of that stuff on the events of the case I just talked about, all of which I have documentation and recordings proving every bit of it happened (some of which I've even posted up on this blog) - I want you to go back and read all of that and reflect for a moment on just how much of a cluster fuck this entire case was. Critical evidence conveniently disappearing or getting damaged. Blatant tampering of email printouts made by Dickerman that were never verified independently by law enforcement (so blatant was the tampering that my former attorney noticed it immediately and wrote it down in his notes). Dickerman deleting critical evidence as soon as I'm arrested - and as a lawyer knowing full well she wasn't supposed to do that.

This is just a portion of what happened, the tip of the iceberg. Far more bullshit took place than this. I'd love to get it all out in court. I'd bet my life on it all standing up in a court of law. My problem has never been a lack of evidence, as I can prove every bit of what was done to me. My problem has been a lack of access to the means to get that evidence out in court. Justice requires deep pockets, which I haven't had access to for years. Or at the very least forcing it out in the public eye, which there are options for that but some are better in outcome than others. I'll get more into this in the longer post I'm working on.

Returning to the rant, how can this woman read any of that and not realize how much she massively fucked up by doing what she did in 2006? Does she realize she'd be flayed alive in the news media if any of this stuff became public? A rich white girl with a banker father (who graduated from the same college, UVA, and donates money to it) received blatant special treatment far in excess of anything that any regular citizen of Charlottesville would receive. Combined with obvious law enforcement corruption and clear evidence of a coverup to shield her from responsibility for her blatant criminal acts. Yeah I'm sure that's all going to play out wonderfully on the news in this day and age.

As I said earlier that's not even remotely all of what happened, a hell of a lot more blatant shit took place beyond just those things. All of which there are witnesses and evidence to back everything up. After all the things that were done to me in 2006 in her name - how does she not expect to have created the very thing she claimed to be scared of happening? How did Michelle Dickerman not know what she was doing in 2006? If you witnessed this kind of stuff being done to you and had your life ruined by it in the process - are you really going to tell me that it wouldn't cause some very bad thoughts to start rolling through your mind? Does she not realize how massively stupid her choices here were? And for all those "flying monkeys" that still cling to her word and believe everything she's told you in the face of all the evidence I've been showing you all these years - apologize to the trees for the oxygen you're wasting. I've more than proven what she's done over the years - using her own words and her own evidence.

Sorry I'll get back on track here. After all this is being written for reference of those outside this case who have no contact with the Dickerman family. I expect no self-awareness from Dickerman and I don't expect independent thought from the people around her. So returning back to the subject of her lies, Michelle Dickerman claimed that I went to Charlottesville at her place of residence multiple times - a location I still don't know about to this day. This is the more serious lie I was talking about. The lie that could add additional charges to her legal troubles if it ever got out.

This lie by Dickerman was confirmed by Detective Rudman and he attempted to get me to confess to it during the interview. In turn there can't be any denial by Dickerman that she didn't make the accusation - the police detective working her case specifically said she made this claim. Additionally the court paperwork from the protective order hearings was given to me at the jail by Detective Rudman. The paperwork stated that there was in-person contact within the city limits of Charlottesville. Not just through emails - it specifically said in-person contact in addition to the emails. So at the protective order hearings Michelle Dickerman testified with one of her roommates that I went to her home in Charlottesville - and the court recorded this accusation.

An additional source was my former attorney William Johnson. He spoke with Michelle Dickerman after the protective order hearing. He records in his notes from that day both comments Dickerman made at the protective order hearing and in the discussion he had with her. He specifically writes down the following:

Attorney William Johnson: "Conduct in C'ville - Personal contact other than contact by electronic means."

"Personal contact other than contact by electronic means" is as crystal clear as it can get. Johnson records here that Michelle Dickerman herself claimed in court that I made in-person contact with her in Charlottesville. Not contact through emails - "other than contact by electronic means". So here it is in black and white so that Michelle Dickerman can't claim she didn't make this accusation.

I've heard that there is the possibility she'd be considered under oath during her testimony at the protective order hearing. If she was she's looking at a class 5 felony for perjury. Both for her lie about going to her home in Charlottesville, as well as for her tampering with the email evidence she provided law enforcement. But before I show the evidence, from Michelle Dickerman herself, proving I never went to her Charlottesville home as she claimed, I'm going to give an additional source of her false statements.

My late father had met with me at the jail after the first failed bond hearing, which he had intended to act as an advocate on my side. During our talk he confronted me about what he was told at the bond hearing. Both Joseph Platania and Detective Rudman were in attendance and spoke with my father, so I'm not certain which one told him this story. In reality it doesn't matter - both were present to hear it regardless of which one actually told the story, and clearly the other didn't disagree with what was said.

My father explained that he was told Michelle Dickerman had claimed that on one specific instance I had been outside her home in Charlottesville sitting in my car. She had claimed to have even seen me sitting out in my car. During this visit I'm supposed to have called her cell phone, spoken with her on the phone, and told her I was waiting outside her home with a gun to kill her. All of this was told to my father by law enforcement. Needless to say this accusation came as quite the shock to me given it never remotely happened. I didn't know what address Dickerman even lived at in Charlottesville, let alone that I had never known her cell phone number at the time. And the two of us have never exchanged a single verbal word to each other since 1999.

This fictional event supposedly took place at least a month prior to Dickerman having gone to the police. Which in reality completely shoots down this accusation as pure unfiltered bullshit when a little logic is applied. You're going to tell me that I'm supposed to have:
  1. Sat in my car outside her Charlottesville home
  2. Been spotted sitting outside her home by Dickerman herself
  3. Called her cell phone, which the police would naturally be able to get cell phone records to obtain proof of this act and yet never produced said proof in court
  4. Told her over the phone that I was outside with a gun waiting to kill her
And we're to believe that after such a horrible event Michelle Dickerman proceeded to: 
  1. Hang up the phone
  2. Not call the police to arrest me immediately
  3. Let me drive away from her home without incident after making such a statement
  4. Wait at least a month before actually telling the cops about this
Can you smell the bullshit wafting through the air folks? This isn't even something that requires evidence to disprove, it merely requires a shred of common sense. Does the actions of Michelle Dickerman sound like something a mentally healthy person would do? Nobody would react like that if this event was supposed to have taken place. I certainly wouldn't have reacted like that.

I'd have responded with "Okay", hung up the phone, and merrily dialed the cops right then and there so they could arrest the guy. Every single one of you reading this know that you'd react the same way. That's how a vast majority of people would respond. Granted the temptation for the remainder might be to confront the individual if they had a gun of their own to bring along. While it might be tempting it's really, really not a smart way to handle the situation - ego gets people killed every day. I could go over all the pitfalls of such a scenario but that isn't the point of this post. Let's just say you might think you're Wyatt Earp but the bad guy could get lucky (or you could get very unlucky). Especially when the bad guy has the initiative because you want to stay on the "not catching a murder charge" side of the law.

So given that no mentally sound person would respond the way that she claimed to have responded, Michelle Dickerman's claim doesn't even remotely pass the sniff test. At least not unless she's completely crazy. Which granted Dickerman is nuttier than squirrel shit - nobody would make up the kind of lies and fabrication of evidence that Dickerman can be proven to have done unless there is some faulty wiring upstairs. But I doubt she's enough of a space cadet to override the instinct of self-preservation.

Narcissists by definition have a highly developed sense of self-love and self-preservation. They are the most important person on this earth (in their heads at least) and they are going to respond as such. So it still stands that Dickerman would have called the cops immediately if this fake scenario had actually taken place. Especially the "calling her cell phone with a blatant death threat" part. I mean there is nothing open to interpretation if someone calls your cell to tell you they are waiting outside with a gun to shoot you.

I pointed out to my father that it doesn't make any sense that she wouldn't call the cops immediately. He agreed with me that it sounded very odd, but given that he was a police officer through and through he clearly did not want to believe that fellow members of law enforcement would lie to him like that. Then again they probably didn't lie to him.

I don't doubt that Michelle Dickerman made this false accusation herself given all her false statements both in 2006 and in years prior. Given that she had already made the false claim of in-person contact in Charlottesville, this story of a cell phone call at her C'ville home was almost certainly an accusation from Dickerman that Platania or Rudman was simply repeating to my father - rather than a lie fabricated by law enforcement. So in a way there was likely no conscious attempt by either of them to mislead my father with this specific story at the time, though I admittedly wouldn't put it past them.

Now I have multiple pieces of evidence and witness statements saved that back up the fact that I wasn't going to Charlottesville and had not known Dickerman's address in the city or her cell phone number. But I have even better evidence to prove her claims to be outright lies. I'm going to let Michelle Annette Dickerman tell you herself that I didn't know where she lived in Charlottesville the entire time, and thus couldn't possibly have been to her residence in the city as she was claiming to law enforcement:

Michelle Dickerman in her statement to the court in 2006:
"Because I've worried that Richard might figure out at any time where I live or work ..."

There you have it folks. Michelle Dickerman herself said that she was worried I would figure out at any time where she lived or worked. Which means she was aware that I didn't know those locations. It also means I couldn't have been to her residence in Charlottesville as she claimed to police and the courts earlier in the case. Because in her own words she knew that I hadn't discovered her location the whole time and was worried I'd eventually find it out.

Which given that, by her own admission, I hadn't done so in the roughly seven months it took her to go to the police and have me arrested - it means I clearly didn't care enough to find this information out. Even to this day I have no idea where Dickerman was living in Charlottesville because I've never cared to know that information. It would have taken me a day to find out where she lived in Charlottesville- two at the most but that's if I was being lazy. While we have an abundance of options these days, in 2006 the resources were still easily available and known to me back then. I think I've made my point so far that I could have found her address any time in 2006 if I had wanted to know it.

Yet Michelle Dickerman fully admits I didn't have this information in her own statement to the court. I didn't bother to find it in the seven month period from first contact to my eventual arrest. Yeah that really sounds like I had such intent to kill that it warranted a misdemeanor bumped to a felony on a guy with zero criminal record and hadn't been in her presence since we graduated in 1999. And I'm pretty sure that knowing your target's location is extremely important in order to commit the crime of murder. Do you people see why I'm fucking pissed yet? Of course that should have been obvious a long time ago given all the evidence I've posted here, especially proof of her tampering of evidence and what it did to my life.

Not only does her own admission prove that her prior claims of Charlottesville visitation were a lie, but her VIS also proves it in another way - the complete absence of the accusation. Dickerman accused me of a lot of bullshit in the VIS, but yet she never mentions anything about any visits to Charlottesville. She doesn't mention anything about any in-person face-to-face contact period, let alone any in Charlottesville. She doesn't mention any calls to her cell phone other than ones she received from journalists (funny how they didn't have a problem finding that info right away, but yet I never bothered to do so in seven months). She doesn't mention anything about seeing me waiting outside her home in the city of Charlottesville. It seems that in the months that went by from my arrest to the writing of the Victim Impact Statement Michelle Dickerman had forgotten some of her lies.

Dickerman had to take a Bar exam study course and sit for the exam while this case went forward. She traveled through parts of Europe on a trip her parents probably paid for as a graduation gift, while I was being railroaded into a felony that she fabricated evidence to bring about. She had to focus on packing, moving, and getting new employment in DC while I was being threatened by both the prosecution and my own attorney into pleading guilty - under threat that I'd be deliberately sent to the most violent prison in the area if I refused and was convicted. Michelle Dickerman had made so many false accusations at the start of the case that she apparently forgot a few of them in the "busy" months this case took to resolve for her. Thus she ended up giving me a "smoking gun" unintentionally.

The proof that Dickerman made those accusations of in-person contact in Charlottesville is overwhelming. It was stated by the detective working the case and he said it was the reason they filed the stalking charge. Court documents say the accusation was made by her at the protective order hearing. My former attorney admits on tape recordings that Dickerman claimed that I'm supposed to have gone to her home in Charlottesville. He even recorded in his notes that the accusation was made at the protective order hearing. My father was told at the bond hearing (by either prosecutor or detective) that I'm supposed to have gone to her home in Charlottesville and called her on her cell phone. Even news articles still in my possession repeat these same accusations of Charlottesville visits.

Multiple sources are on record saying these accusations were made against me, and they all point a finger in Michelle Dickerman's direction as the source. Yet in Dickerman's own statement to the court she admits she knew I didn't know her address in Charlottesville the entire time. So what she claimed at the start of the case about Charlottesville visitation couldn't have taken place. Those events never happened. She makes lots of other accusations in her VIS yet that document remains silent when it comes to any conduct at her address in Charlottesville. I can prove that Michelle Annette Dickerman made the accusations, yet in her own words months later she admits those events she accused me of couldn't possibly have happened. Yet some people still believe every word coming out of her mouth.

The simple fact is that what we have here is clear evidence of a criminal act performed by Michelle Annette Dickerman in 2006 - on top of the evidence proving she tampered and even fabricated the email evidence the felony charge was based upon. I have been told that Dickerman might have been considered under oath during the protective order hearing. If this is true Michelle Dickerman could be facing a class 5 felony for the crime of perjury. She might even face more than one count - one for the physical evidence tampering of the emails she submitted as evidence and one for the lies about in-person contact in Charlottesville.

The information on her being under oath might be incorrect however. Dickerman might not have been sworn in, which is an extremely stupid act even at a protective order hearing if this is true. So those of us accused don't get to have protections in place for a potential accuser making false claims against us just because it's a protective order? As if having that order falsely put into place can't harm someone's life? Our accuser can just lie and not receive punishment? It wouldn't surprise me however given the steaming pile of dogshit the court system has become. Who am I kidding - it's always been a steaming pile from the beginning.

It would also make sense given that the Charlottesville prosecution was really keen to have me waive the preliminary hearing that Michelle Dickerman was set to testify at. Dickerman would certainly have been placed under oath - and Joseph Platania and Warner Chapman knew that she was going to have to lie on the stand. Because by that time both prosecutors knew Michelle Dickerman had lied and had also fabricated the email evidence they were using as the basis of the criminal charges.

They knew back at my second (and last) failed bond hearing that Dickerman had done something to the emails. Prior to the second bond hearing the lie of law enforcement damaging my computer hard drive was concocted. I believe that they never actually damaged the hard drive. They lied to not only prevent the finding of exculpatory evidence, but also made Dickerman's blatantly modified email printouts the only source of evidence against me. Platania knew he'd have to put a witness on the stand that he knew was lying. He probably knew she lied about me going to Charlottesville and he definitely knew what she had done to the emails. Threatening me out of holding the preliminary hearing, aided by the shitbag attorney representing me, helped to prevent Michelle Dickerman from lying under oath at that hearing.

Not necessarily because he wanted to protect Dickerman from a class 5 felony. Though given he was sweet on her from the sexual comments he and my attorney had clearly been exchanging over the phone (according to my own lawyers comments to me) and other such inappropriate behavior towards her, his clear attraction to her might have played some role in the decision. But I think it had more to do with Platania not having to knowingly put someone on the stand that he knew to be lying - just in case everything came out publicly one day.

The primary motivation behind the cover up committed by the Charlottesville law enforcement was one of self preservation and saving face for having been tricked by a newly minted lawyer fresh out of law school. I was thrown under the bus to save everyone's careers - Detective Rudman, Prosecutors Joseph Platania & Warner Chapman, Magistrate Edward Rex, and even Michelle Dickerman's budding future as a lawyer.

Even without Michelle Dickerman being under oath at the protective order hearing - the fact that it can be proven she made false accusations about in-person Charlottesville contact, that even she later admitted never happened, is still a criminal act. Dickerman could definitely face the potential for felony level disorderly conduct (same as Jussie Smollett was charged for his fake hoax accusations), and multiple counts of that if they really wanted to twist the knife. There is no statute of limitations on felonies in Virginia. My understanding is that disorderly conduct is sort of a "catch-all" type of charge that can cover a range of different actions.

Even if I'm wrong on that (can't see how given the Jussie Smollett example) Michelle Dickerman clearly committed obstruction and tampering of evidence at the very least. Probably more charges out there that I'm not aware of given that I'm not a lawyer. I'd say that given the amount of damage she inflicted, the fact that as a lawyer she knew better, and that she used her lawyer training to trick law enforcement - that there is more than enough justification for bumping misdemeanors to felonies. After all that's what they did to me in 2006 based on nothing more than her status as a rich UVA student with an alumni father - who as a banker held influence and donated to the university.

If the City of Charlottesville refused to bump misdemeanors to felonies for a rich white girl that they gave blatant special treatment towards in the past - well I'm sure that's really going to go over well in the news media. People will naturally wonder why Jussie Smollett, a black man, can get a felony for hoaxing a hate crime, but a white woman with a rich father can't get a felony for inflicting actual and direct harm to people's lives. I just don't see how Charlottesville can avoid stepping into that mine field.

I think that's more than enough of Dickerman's lies for now, this post was already far longer than I wanted. I don't expect Michelle Dickerman to ever get some self-awareness, after all that's never happened in her entire life. Nor do I expect to get through the heads of those who orbit around her. Instead I wanted to get her criminal acts out in the open and front-and-center. With what I saw in my views I figured it wouldn't hurt to have that clearly visible just in case.

Needless to say, anyone who takes the word of a narcissist like Michelle Dickerman as truth would have to be a very stupid individual indeed. But we live in stupid times where vapid people like her can virtue signal while freely fucking over others without consequence, and will still get praised as good people while they do it.

I'd be cautious though if I was a cop being dragged into this. I can prove Michelle Dickerman lied and fabricated evidence to mislead law enforcement. If what she did ever went public the Charlottesville police and District Attorney's office would be hammered for their involvement. There would definitely be a criminal investigation of the Charlottesville law enforcement. This whole clusterfuck stands to really blow up when it gets out in the public eye. I'd imagine this case would be radioactive, if not an outright kiss of death, for the careers of any police or prosecutors who touched it.

I wanted to leave off with an appropriate video clip that fits in well with the subject matter. It was originally posted by a channel called "It'sAGundam" who does commentary on gaming, media, and culture. This video involved accusations a guy received during the MeToo movement, which were made via a tweet by a woman who has a questionable moral character and integrity. With no evidence other than an accusation people attacked the guy to the point he committed suicide. The woman who accused him quietly deleted her tweet of the accusation after he killed himself and now pretends nothing ever happened.

I felt two specific sections of this video fit well as a closing. His opening that had comments from a channel called "The Factual Feminist" was one clip. I combined this with a clip about accusations made by a woman against a guy called ProJared, events which he was later able to prove never took place using video evidence of the event in question. The woman was caught in a lie but proceeded to double down and use word salad rather than admit she lied about the guy.

I will include the full video from the guy's channel below the clips I used. I highly recommend watching the full YouTube video, as it touches on a lot of relevant things with this case. I particularly felt those comments of his about depression. When you have people do some bad shit to you, it really fucks you up and it can take years to get right. It took me years to work through what Dickerman had done to me when we were teenagers, but clearly I hadn't destroyed those demons like I had thought. But I still have not been able to move past what was done to me in 2006. Nor can I until I get justice for what these people did to me.

Hopefully he doesn't mind me using the two clips here, though I doubt he'd ever see this blog. If he has any issues with me posting it I'll gladly take them down and just have his full video linked back to his YouTube page if he contacts me here.

This video relates to this case in that it illustrates a problem. Just as those guys were immediately viewed as guilty, with nothing more than an accusation made against them, I was also judge merely on the basis of an accusation. All Michelle Annette Dickerman has ever done is just point the finger in my direction and idiots believed every word without question. She is not a victim, and neither am I for that matter. But my behavior has always been motivated by the harm she has inflicted on me for decades. Her lies have always been the driving force behind pushing this dispute to the point it has reached. You don't get to do what she has done and just walk away without consequences.

Given that the evidence used in 2006 consisted of printouts from Dickerman that were blatantly tampered with and fabricated by her, and never verified by the Charlottesville law enforcement (because they claimed they mysteriously damaged my computer hard drive), I was railroaded on essentially nothing more than her word. And I've amply proven in just this post alone that Michelle Dickerman's word can never be trusted.

You've seen proof in her own words that the events she alluded to in the VIS did not happen the way she claimed. You've seen proof that she made accusations of in-person contact in Charlottesville, and then in her own words admit that those events couldn't have happened. If you go to this post right here, I'll show you how she blatantly tampered with and even fabricated the evidence that was the entire basis of the felony I was railroaded into.

Dickerman is an evil person who lied to hurt someone she didn't like, and in turn not only received special treatment but also used a corrupt legal system to commit acts that she would virtue signal against. Anyone who takes her word as gospel in the face of overwhelming evidence is an evil person as well. This wasn't a fucking game - this was my life she destroyed and I could have even lost that life given the prosecution's threats. And these people are going to face justice for that one day.



Clips from "In The Court of Public Opinion There Is NO Due Process For A Man"
by It'sAGundam



Full video of "In The Court of Public Opinion There Is NO Due Process For A Man"
by It'sAGundam

No comments: