Sunday, March 29, 2020

Update March 2020

“Narcissism falls along the axis of what psychologists call personality disorders, one of a group that includes antisocial, dependent, histrionic, avoidant and borderline personalities. But by most measures, narcissism is one of the worst, if only because the narcissists themselves are so clueless.” 
Jeffrey Kluger

 "You gave me hope and then you took it away. That's enough to make anyone dangerous." 
The 11th Doctor


For a listing of evidence posts describing some of the issues I reference, such as the evidence proving criminal acts committed by Michelle Dickerman, see this post here. It will be reposted later to return to it's former position at the top of the blog.

Enough time has passed since the previous post to see if the blog search ranking would alter. After a few days the blog rose to the very bottom of the first page, then began flipping back and forth between the first and second page, before going back on the second page. It's like the blog is fighting for placement for some reason, which certainly raises my suspicions. Then I had the following happen:
For several hours the site dropped off of Google search. The main page no longer showed up, though individual posts still popped up in the search. Nothing that I did would reinstate the blog on the search engine. However, looking through the account did not reveal anything that would indicate Dickerman's hand in the matter. Nothing in the admin info showed that the blog was intentionally removed. So despite the statement from Google claiming otherwise in the above image, I considered the issue to be an error at that point and decided to wait it out. Eventually the blog reappeared in the search results, so I was correct in assuming it was an error. Though again I will admit the timing is rather interesting.

The images of Michelle Dickerman still appeared in the image search despite the blog dropping off Google briefly. Clicking the image would then bring you to this blog. This would have allowed a searcher to still find my blog during that drop off, especially if the individual knew Michelle Dickerman. This certainly shows that I was justified in posting updated images of Michelle Dickerman to combat any games with the blog. So I will continue to post an image on any further update posts to ensure people have no issues finding this blog.

As for the search ranking issue, I don't feel I have enough information to make a call one way or the other just yet. But I'm leaning towards it being a deliberate thing. It's very odd to not have anything change for months, even with me only posting the link directory repeatedly, then suddenly I have problems with search ranking only after some recent views from Dickerman. It's also not normal for the blog to keep slipping back and forth in ranking despite the amount of views I get daily, especially with the recent efforts/posts on my end. It all points to a reasonable conclusion, though I'm still holding off on making that final call until I get more info. But there is no reason for the blog to have suddenly fallen off the first page previously, and there is no reason why it shouldn't have returned to its previous position after I made an update post. If the ranking still continues to be a problem after updated posts, then I'm going to have to consider the problem to originate with some action on the part of Michelle Dickerman. And that's going to escalate things further.

The indexing error I faced also gave me some concern. The reality is that Blogspot is a Google property, so I'm at the whims of Google when it comes to the blog. The UI for Blogspot isn't exactly first class. The blog also has some outdated coding, primarily from the design template, as it was originally created in 2010. Because of this outdated coding there are issues with the blog that prevent me from using some features by Google. I'm not sure at this point that it is possible to debug the old coding, certainly not without some considerable amount of time spent on it. Which is time I don't have much interest in spending. So I'm kicking around a few options for expanding this blog out to another medium, such as a formal website. I'll post more about it when things are more developed with this change.

In the meantime, I mentioned in my last update about posting information on Michelle Dickerman's potential to have a personality disorder called Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Specifically the type that psychiatrists refer to as "Covert" or "Vulnerable". She may also be comorbid with another disorder called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD). This disorder is not to be confused with the more commonly known Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), they are actually two different disorders despite the names being nearly identical. I'll post further information explaining the difference between OCPD and OCD later in this post.

I've briefly discussed the disorders I believe Dickerman to have in the post-Charlottesville hearing update that I gave. I had a considerably longer and more in-depth evidence post that I was working on before finally abandoning it. At the time I decided I really don't feel like spending the amount of time such a post would require. I've mentioned before that I've grown tired of writing about the situation. As far as I'm concerned the time for talk has long passed, and it's time for something else to happen now. The only reason for me writing posts now is due to it becoming apparent that something was happening to the blog search ranking, and I needed to figure out why that was happening. Best way to test things is to post new content and see how that changes the ranking. But I don't have the patience for writing anything very lengthy like the evidence posts.

The reason I was willing to devote time to writing those past evidence posts was due to them being far more important. They prove that Dickerman committed criminal acts in 2006. Providing proof that backs up my belief that she has a personality disorder really isn't important in comparison. Why isn't the question of her having a disorder important enough to spend time to write something of the necessary length and evidence backing to prove my conclusions? Because convincing people she has a mental problem doesn't really change anything about the situation. Michelle Dickerman can't be tried in court for having narcissism. She can be tried in court for her lies and fabricating/destruction of evidence. It's far more important to prove she's an unpunished criminal than to prove she has the potential for a disorder.

That said it does warrant at least some brief discussion, if only to warn people of the danger in merely being around her. I'm just not going into the kind of detail that would require multiple days of write-up, nor am I going to discuss every single thing I've witnessed over the years that backs up my belief.

The first video to start you off is the video that immediately clued me into the subject of Vulnerable Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I came across this video by accident during my search to explain what I experienced. Many years ago when it became clear to me that Michelle Dickerman really was spreading rumors and siccing people on me for harassment, just as 3rd party observers were claiming the entire time, naturally the first reaction I had was anger and hate. Anger and hate not only at Michelle Dickerman for doing something like that, but anger and hate at myself for foolishly being blind the entire time.

Had I listened to what others were warning me about sooner, instead of refusing to believe she was really a bad person, I could have avoided giving her fairy tales more fuel. I would have never written letters asking to talk or have tried to approach her in any way if I knew what I was dealing with. I allowed my feelings for her at the time to delude me for so long into believing that she wasn't the bad person others were claiming her to be. I even ignored all the signs of what she was that I was witnessing with my own eyes. I gave Michelle Dickerman the benefit of the doubt for far too long.

If by some chance it was all just a "misunderstanding" (as she called it) and I was getting bad information, Dickerman had every opportunity to correct the situation. All I had asked of her for years was to sit down and talk the situation out, and I gave her countless opportunities to correct the "misunderstanding" if indeed I was receiving bad information. If supposedly this entire dispute is just a case of miscommunication and third party interference, there had at one time been one simple trick to fixing all of that - to sit down like adults and fucking talk. Yet all I ever received in response to my requests to talk was extreme arrogance, games, and notes dripping with condescension that seemed to deliberately avoid answering the questions that I asked of her. It was stupid of me to have ever thought better of Michelle Dickerman. She's never given me any reason to believe she is a good person, and I was an idiot to make that assumption without any evidence.

As I've said in past posts, the 2006 court case was a confirmation of every negative thing I had ever been told or had come to believe about Michelle Dickerman. She even started off her victim impact statement with the very same lie people accused her of making during our high school years. The very same lie responsible for much of the abuse, bullying, isolation, and harassment that made life hell for me at the time. I can prove her statement is a lie because I still have copies of some of her letters written in her own hand from that time period. Those letters tell a different story than the one Michelle Dickerman told to law enforcement and the courts. It wasn't a case of some little white lie - she was accusing me of something that I can prove did not happen, and that lie was one of the reasons specifically cited by law enforcement in court as the justification for their reckless prosecution of me.

I have always had difficulty in understanding the motivations behind Michelle Dickerman's actions. Having never dealt with someone like this at any other time in my life, I ended up falling into traps that I could have otherwise minimized or avoided had I known what I was dealing with. So I wanted to understand what exactly I was dealing with. While just being an evil person is one explanation for Dickerman's behavior, after 2006 I had a hard time believing that this was really the answer. It just didn't adequately explain certain actions and behaviors from her. Normal people do not do the things that Michelle Dickerman has done.

Once I came to the conclusion that I was possibly dealing with someone who had a mental or personality disorder (as mentally healthy people don't tamper with evidence and lie to police to get false charges filed), I began looking into what disorder could possibly be responsible. I eventually dismissed Dickerman being a psychopath or a sociopath since she simply did not meet enough of the criteria. It was hard admitting this, as it is difficult to not view her cold and vicious behavior as psychotic. But despite the large amount of overlapping traits between narcissists and psychopaths/sociopaths, there simply wasn't enough there.

One of the biggest signs of those two disorders is risk-taking, bold, and impulsive behavior. Granted Dickerman took one hell of a risk in assuming the Charlottesville law enforcement would either not notice her tampering, or that they would cover for her if they did. But then again she lied to the William and Mary Campus Police during our first online dispute and they refused to go after her for it, so Dickerman probably guessed (correctly) that she could pull that off a second time. I'm sure it helped that Charlottesville law enforcement would have risked lawsuit and scandal for being tricked by a rich UVA law school student. Regardless there just isn't enough matching signs on Dickerman's part to consider these two disorders as a possibility.



So next on the list in the "Dark Triad" personality disorders (Psychopathy, Narcissism, Machiavellianism) was narcissism. While Dickerman fit far more closely with narcissism, it at first did not seem like enough of a match. This is thanks to the standard definition of narcissism being for the overt form or "classic" form, which is the most common type that people associate with narcissism.

It wasn't until I happened upon a video by Richard Grannon that I finally figured out what I was dealing with. Mr. Grannon is not a psychiatrist, he is a life coach that typically works with the victims of narcissism - especially given that he was the victim of an overt narcissist himself. His material on narcissism is well researched and is backed up by the research I've done as well. Even one of the professional sources I've used in this post, Dr. Todd Grande, has reviewed the video. He had issues with only two statements - he said that psychopathy was a proper clinical term, and that you should not make assumptions on who is the abuser until the facts point you towards that conclusion. Otherwise he found the rest of the material presented to be factual. There are a few more videos by him I'll post, as he does a great job of explaining the material.


The below video by Dr. Todd Grande helps show the differences between overt and vulnerable narcissism:


This video details the thoughts of an overt narc versus the vulnerable narc. Note the mention of how vulnerable narcissists will switch to gossip and rumor spreading as a form of revenge - the same abuse I experienced from Michelle Dickerman during our teenage years.


The video below helps demonstrate further traits of a female vulnerable narcissist, specifically a relationship between a husband and wife. Dickerman and I have thankfully never had a friendship let alone a relationship, so some of this obviously doesn't apply to my experience. While I have seen some of the signs listed, such as the over-sensitivity to criticism, I'm not in a position to have witnessed a few of the other signs he lists. However if Dickerman is a narcissist then it is possible her husband has seen such behavior.

Whether he'd acknowledge any of it (or whether Dickerman would risk him seeing this vid) I can't honestly say. I feel that anyone marrying Michelle Dickerman would likely have some small amount of the same traits as her, such as arrogance and a huge ego. What I have seen of him hasn't convinced me that I'm wrong in that assessment. It's also possible he dotes on her so much that he's just not capable of seeing Dickerman for what she really is, which is exactly the type of person narcissists like to attach themselves to. My expectation is that he has deluded himself into not recognizing her behavior. I've posted plenty of evidence proving Michelle Dickerman lied to law enforcement and fabricated evidence. It's her very own evidence, documents and handwriting pointing to a crime she's committed - yet I guarantee I'm still the bad guy in the eyes of him and his family. Which says quite a lot of bad things about the kind of people who can still think that even with the evidence I've presented. This is why I expect nothing good from any of those people.


As I've said previously, the reason for initially dismissing Dickerman as having NPD came about thanks to the standard definition of narcissism not fitting Dickerman's behavior enough. Overt or classic narcissists tend to be more aggressive, confident, and extroverted. When it came to Michelle Dickerman however I was generally experiencing something more subdued, less confident and less aggressive, than an overt narcissist. A few good comparisons of the differences between overt and covert (vulnerable) narcissism is made in the video. Think of the overt as the alpha lion and the covert as the cowardly lion. While both types can use their own orbiting entourages (referred to as "Flying Monkeys") to attack their targets - Michelle Dickerman has always been more cowardly in her actions and prefers to get other people to do the dirty work for her. This differs from an overt narc who has no problem getting in someone's face and confronting them. This is due to the overt narc brainwashing themselves into believing the false self-image they've created for themselves is true. While it is believed that vulnerable narcs know the false self-image is a fake - which makes them less confident.

As I listened to the video the first time, I slowly began to get more disturbed as the signs listed matched up exactly with things I encountered with Michelle Dickerman. Of the 20 signs he lists I have witnessed behavior from Dickerman that matches 13 of the signs (this is even when dropping the first sign he lists from my consideration). She quite possibly matches further signs than just those 13, but I simply do not have enough experience with Dickerman to say whether she matches the other signs. Only one sign can be said to not be displayed by Dickerman (potentially). This is why I believe her to be comorbid with another disorder (I'll discuss that later).

Narcissism however runs on a spectrum, and not every narcissist will display every sign. In fact a vulnerable narcissist will switch between vulnerable and overt behavior depending on their levels of narcissistic supply. A good video demonstrating further this issue with vulnerable narcissists can be found in this video:


In order for someone to be diagnosed as a narcissist of any form by a psychiatrist, you only have to match five to six of the major signs. So the fact that Dickerman matches 13 signs and they include the major symptoms of the disorder - that is something that sets off alarm bells. That's someone who is a risk to anyone around them.

If you are around Michelle Dickerman for any length of time you can compare your experiences of her behavior to the reference material I've listed. This is especially helpful if you work with her, primarily in a position where you are subordinate to her and thus she isn't concerned about your opinion of her. That's a key factor in comparing your experiences. Are you in a position where she either has to be nice to you (you have rank on her, are a family member, friends with a close family member like her husband, etc), or are you in a position where she may consider you to be "on her level" (such as people that have jobs, status, and income of a level that impresses her).

I'll give you an example. One of the traits Michelle Dickerman has exhibited is extreme arrogance. Dickerman has had a reputation of being an extreme snob. She is the kind of person who would treat people in the service industry as slaves beneath her notice. An example is janitorial staff. During the evenings at my work we have janitors come in to clean and empty trash cans. The janitors will greet people and I thankfully have never witnessed any of my coworkers not say hello, usually followed by a thank you as the janitor moves on. I can imagine Dickerman completely ignoring a janitor who came into her office, and either glaring at them or ignoring them if they dared to speak to her. It's how I've seen her treat me and other people in the past - and I have no reason to believe that's changed over the years. I think if we were to talk to the people at her work that are lower on the rank structure, we'd hear some pretty nasty stories about Michelle Dickerman.

How Dickerman behaves around you will be determined by those factors I listed earlier. If you are seen as someone she has to be nice to, or someone she considers to be near the level of the delusional pedestal she's placed herself upon, then your experience will be considerably different when compared to someone who does not fall into either category. But even if you fall into the category of someone she has to act nice towards, if you have enough interaction with her and really give her behavior an honest and thorough analysis - I think you'll have to admit to yourself that you do see some of this behavior come out. I think if you're really honest with yourself you'll recognize some arrogance and "high and mighty" behavior under the surface of Michelle Annette Dickerman.

Another excellent sign demonstrating Michelle Dickerman's narcissism can be seen in her own Victim Impact Statement from the 2006 court case. Dickerman lists how she was so worried about the safety of her roommates, her coworkers, her friends, her family, children in the neighborhood, her pet goldfish, etc. All people I couldn't have cared less about nor ever considered to be a part of this issue until Michelle Dickerman made them a part of this issue. Funny thing about this statement - Michelle Dickerman talks up a lot about how she's been so worried for the safety of these people and how this has hurt her emotionally. But not once does she mention anything about the harm this would have had to have on these people.

If Dickerman truly believed these people were in danger of violence as she claims, then I'm assuming she actually warned these people they were in danger, right? Because if she didn't warn people about the danger she claimed they were in then there are only two explanations for such an evil act. Either she was lying about considering these people to be in danger in order to artificially inflate this case to be something worse than what it actually was. Or she believed these people to actually be in danger but never cared enough about them to tell them that they were in danger. Neither act speaks highly of her.

So if Michelle Dickerman told these people they were in danger then this would have affected these people emotionally, caused them to change their routines, and be more aware of their surroundings. They would have spent time looking over their shoulder. So why does Dickerman's statement never mention anything about this? Why no mention of how this intruded on the lives of all these people she claimed were in danger? Her parents had to drive down to Charlottesville in preparation to testify in court for the preliminary hearing - why was there no mention of what her parents went through? She falsely claimed I was monitoring her brother in this statement, a person who I couldn't have given less of a shit about at the time, but never mentions how this would have impacted his life had it actually happened. These things are a glaring omission.

All we see in her statement is Michelle Dickerman hand-wringing about how her concern for the danger others were in caused her so much distress. No word whatsoever about anyone else going through any kind of emotional toll if the situation was really as bad as she claimed. The whole show is all about her, even when she brings up other people who would have had to have suffered harm if the situation been as she claimed it to be. That's certainly a massive clue that something is wrong.

The one sign that Michelle Dickerman does not appear to possess from those listed in Grannon's video, is the laziness and disorganized trait. Even though it appears Dickerman's family manipulated things with the high school administration to keep her in the running for valedictorian, the simple fact is that even getting to that point requires someone to be the opposite of lazy and disorganized. There are several possible explanations for her not appearing (at least on the surface) to possess this trait.

The number one possibility is of course that Dickerman might not have NPD and instead be just an arrogant individual with a mean streak, though I truly don't believe this is the case. A second possibility is that as I previously mentioned not every narcissist displays every single trait, and this trait is just one that Dickerman doesn't happen to possess. It is considered one of the more minor of symptoms of the disorder, while she does show many of the major symptoms.

A third possibility is that Dickerman's entire ego and identity, indeed even her belief in her own superiority, is wrapped around her academic and professional achievements. I believe that Michelle Dickerman's ego and false self-image is so dependent on her achievements that she cares more about them than she does her kids or her family. Since the only thing that gives her any feeling of superiority is her achievements, indeed it's the only thing she actually has to point to, it stands to reason that this is something she would focus on with extreme effort. Since she needs her achievements to feel that she is better than everyone else, and such achievements require a lack of laziness and disorganization, this forced her out of such behavior. Perhaps her academic and professional career are the only areas in her life where she does not display laziness or disorganization, but displays this trait when it comes to other areas of her life.

Another possibility is that Michelle Dickerman not having this trait could be tied with the abuse that potentially created her narcissism in the first place. It was said during our teenage years that the only thing Dickerman did every day was study and play the piano. She appeared to have a very rigid and controlled life during this time. Dickerman's parents may have been very controlling and restrictive of their kids. If your parents essentially turn their home into an abusive boot camp and you have certain traits forced into being a daily routine, it stands to reason that Dickerman would hold on to such traits even in adulthood because she doesn't know any other way of behaving.

While I use the term abuse, understand that not all forms of abuse are physical, and I have no evidence that her upbringing was physically abusive. The reason I'm assuming any abuse occurred at all however is simply because Michelle Dickerman heavily matches the signs for having vulnerable narcissism. If she does have NPD then she received abuse in some form as a child. That's simply how something like this develops. Because NPD is a defense mechanism against trauma inflicted as a child, and is tied to PTSD and CPTSD. Trauma doesn't come about without some form of abuse.

One of the ways narcissists are created is by receiving mixed messages during childhood. If one parent is distant or abusive, while the other overcompensates by spoiling the child, this creates confusion in a child's mind that they are unable to process. They are being made to feel worthless by one parent and special by the other, and their brain isn't developed enough to process this conflicting information. So if Michelle Dickerman was taught that she's special and above everyone else because she's a Manweiler, yet also told she was a failure and horrible unless she measured up to her parents' high expectations - this could certainly create a narcissist.

An example that demonstrates something concerning going on at home was brought up to me by someone who attended the same elementary school (Captain John Smith Elementary) as Michelle Dickerman. This individual was in some of Michelle Dickerman's classes, and joked about how he was actually a good student before coming to high school and discovering girls and partying. Michelle Dickerman was always the highest scoring kid in the class, until one day he actually out scored her on a test. He said that Michelle Dickerman was not happy about this and showed some very clear distress at not being the top scorer. After this had happened, during recess Dickerman would separate from the other children and pull her books out to study. She would completely forgo play at recess to do more studying. The guy further stated that he never beat her again as the high scorer of the class, though her behavior during recess continued despite this.

This seems like rather disturbing behavior for a child that young, as children that age simply want to play. This wasn't a case of her failing in a class and getting in trouble for bad grades - she merely wasn't the top scorer on a single test. To segregate herself away from other kids during recess to study, just because she didn't make the highest grade one time, is a rather extreme measure for any elementary school aged child to take over something that minor. I think this incident demonstrates that something was not right at home, and that some form of abuse was occurring to make a child that age behave in such a way.

This of course is speculation since I know very little about her upbringing. But given that she fits the definition of vulnerable narcissism, and narcissism is believed to only occur from abuse, I feel my speculation is likely very close given what information I do possess. Too many dots connect back to some form of abuse and NPD.

The final possibility however, is that Michelle Dickerman could be comorbid with another personality disorder. Indeed, as Dr. Grande discusses in the video below, there are other personality disorders that overlap with Narcissism and are often misdiagnosed as NPD. One such disorder is Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD). People with OCPD tend to be over-achievers and workaholics. They share some of the traits of narcissism and I would have considered OCPD to be the real disorder, if it wasn't for some key differences in Dickerman's behavior that only matches vulnerable narcissism or does not match OCPD.

Once such issue is that people with OCPD usually have a difficult time actually completing their work due to their obsession with perfection. Clearly Dickerman does not have this problem with perfectionism to such an extent. It could be that she has a milder form of the disorder, and that being comorbid with narcissism offsets that obsession with perfectionism. An additional problem is that people with OCPD tend to be massive bootlickers and show a complete disdain and lack of mercy for anyone who is seen as a "lawbreaker". Michelle Dickerman on two separate occasions lied to law enforcement and committed criminal acts, which certainly makes her a "lawbreaker". Such behavior flies in the face of the symptoms of your typical OCPD sufferer, but not for someone who is afflicted with NPD. This is why I believe that Dickerman could be comorbid with a mild form of OCPD, but that vulnerable NPD is the primary disorder.


Even if Dickerman were to be diagnosed by a professional as having NPD, it would not work in court as an excuse for her behavior. Narcissists know what they are doing to a certain extent. They know they are doing something wrong, and they understand they are hurting people. They know society doesn't like their behavior, hence the hiding and manipulation used as tools by them. They just don't care that they are doing this. They commit these acts because they believe they are above the rest of us and thus our morals and beliefs don't apply to them.


Where the clueless part of my quote at the start of this blog comes in is the awareness of reasons behind the narcissist's actions. A narcissist doesn't actually know the deeper reasons behind why they commit such acts. The abuse they suffered as a child caused them to create this predatory self-image to survive in a predatory environment. Everything they do is tied to the protection, and the reinforcing, of this false self-image. They just aren't aware that this is the source of the problem. Nor does the narcissist actually realize they are a narcissist, it's everyone else who is the problem as far as they are concerned. Because the narcissist feels they are superior they think it isn't an issue for them to do wrong to others. They don't understand that they aren't special, that they aren't the center of the world. Though it is theorized that vulnerable narcissists, like I believe Dickerman to be, are aware in the back of their mind that their idealized false self-image isn't real. This results in a cold rage that occasionally flares to the surface, because they have a little voice telling them constantly "you really aren't as great as you think you are".

Michelle Dickerman was every bit aware of what she was doing to me, both as teenagers and as adults. I have never once witnessed empathy, remorse, kindness or compassion from Dickerman. I have only ever seen viciousness, arrogance, contempt and condescension. The foul treatment from Dickerman had a profound effect on me as a kid, causing many issues that took years to overcome - and some of which were never overcome. Some of the abuse listed in the three videos below were things I experienced with Dickerman.

Many narcissism videos focus on a romantic relationship because this is the most common way people encounter narcissistic abuse. Thankfully that sort of thing never happened between Michelle Dickerman and myself. We never even had a friendship let alone anything else. But the abuse and situations listed can still occur even without a relationship. In the case of the first video, Dickerman never had any interests in me in a romantic way, so she skipped most of those steps except gas-lighting. Dickerman mainly just went right to cliffhanging, stonewalling, and attacking of reputation, because again she never had any romantic interest in me and thus did not have interest in my submission to her. So she skipped right to the revenge part.

For the cliffhanging and stonewalling, there were certain events that happened early in the conflict that I needed answers to and Dickerman would refuse to provide that closure I was seeking. Even when asking her about certain occurrences, Dickerman would either flat out ignore the questions, or even dance around the issue with an explanation that seemed at first to be an attempt to answer - before completely missing the mark and answering nothing at all. I never did receive any sort of closure on those issues and never will, and the pain that inflicted on me was only erased by the damage inflicted by her in 2006.

I've also went over many times on this blog with the issue of her attacking my reputation in school. She did this by constantly spreading rumors and claiming to others that I was doing things that weren't actually taking place, or weren't happening in the way that she was inflating them to be. This was done in the pursuit of attention and sympathy from others, again a vulnerable trait that grandiose narcs don't exhibit, with no regard to the impact it had on me. The impact to me was years of bullying, harassment, and being ostracized by the others - some of which would even continue after we both graduated. This also resulted in damage to my confidence and self-worth that never completely healed.

In the second video, Dickerman enjoyed playing the victim, which if you listened to the 20 signs video you'd recall this is a major symptom of vulnerable narcissism. If she did something mean towards me, it was always my fault that it happened. She was always the injured party even when it was blatantly clear she was in the wrong. This showed itself further in her refusal to apologize for bad behavior, even when it was clear to any sane person that she was in the wrong. Her apologies, what little there were, were always phrased like they were written by a lawyer (almost amusing given her current profession). It was the kind of apology phrased in a way to avoid actually admitting responsibility or a mistake.




Now it is entirely possible that I'm wrong on the narcissist belief. I'm not a psychiatrist, I'm not even a subject matter expert. It could be that Michelle Dickerman is just an arrogant asshole. I don't believe that I'm wrong in labeling Michelle Dickerman a vulnerable narcissist, but I'm open to the potential that I could be completely wrong and she's just a spoiled, entitled, and arrogant person without a personality disorder being at the center of the behavior. Given that I've seen the same behavior from her parents, her arrogance and entitlement certainly could be learned behavior from her parents rather than a personality disorder. There is a possibility that her parents are narcissists as well, which is one of the ways that children can become narcissists when they reach adulthood. If one or both of the parents are narcissists, the child is highly likely to become one as well. Even if a kid grows up to not become a narcissist, they will still carry some kind of trauma from the abuse they suffered under the parent.

Regardless of whether Dickerman is a narcissist or just a bad person, we can say in this instance that the parents are responsible for the way their child behaves (though this does not absolve Dickerman of guilt for her actions). Dickerman's parents either taught her this kind of behavior or they inflicted trauma on her that turned her into a narcissist. This video helps demonstrate a case of real life narcissism, and shows how the actions of the parents can inflict trauma on a child that causes them to become a narcissist.


Now the final three videos below mention about the risks of confronting a narcissist or holding onto the abuse they inflict. I post these as a warning for others, as I'm quite past this point. But for the rest of you - confronting a narcissist about their behavior, or letting them know that you've caught on to them, carries with it a risk that you have to weigh. My advice to you is to look at what happened to me and just walk away from a narcissist. Best thing for the safety of yourself and your family is to distance yourself as quickly as possible. The second video puts this in much better terms. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

My current situation however can be summed up as follows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBUBTqpGXQ
For me it is already far too late, and now I'm walking down this road as far as I have to in order to get justice. I'm done with trying to be reasonable and I'm done letting these people get away with what they did. There is no forgiveness and no chance that I would ever let them walk away without answer. I get nothing of value from taking the high road, while the guilty parties would love nothing more than for me to walk away and let them escape answering for their crimes.

I'm not concerned about anything Michelle Dickerman does in retaliation anymore, because she no longer has anything to threaten me with. She went too far with it, and crossed lines that can't be uncrossed. Dickerman also can't act against me, because if she does this ends up all over the news and it'll destroy her reputation and that of her family. There is enough evidence to justify felony charges against Dickerman, and in the state of Virginia she can still be charged with a felony that was committed in 2006.

All of the Manweiler family's dirty secrets will come out. From her parents pulling strings back in high school with the school administration to keep their daughter in the running for valedictorian, to the potential of her banker father having bribed my former attorney to throw the case. All of it will come out once this case hits the news, and there would be nothing any of them could do to stop all of it from coming out.

None of what I've discussed, from the effects on my life to the harm it inflicted on my family, has ever been intended for Michelle Dickerman's eyes. As a narcissist she couldn't care less and I'm quite aware of this. Dickerman has never listened and never will listen. I post about the damages and effects so that when the day comes you'll know exactly why certain things happened. But I have no illusions that I'm in anyway getting through the massive ego of Michelle Dickerman. And I know she derives pleasure from hearing how she hurt me and my family. I don't care if she does enjoy it quite frankly, because she won't be enjoying it one day.

I know that as a narcissist she also is using anything I say to further justify her actions to other people around her. But I've completely moved past the point of giving a damn about what bad things she says to others about me. If they aren't smart enough to realize that Dickerman pushed me to this point that's their problem. That's the important thing to keep in mind in the future for those of you visiting this blog from media coverage - I didn't start out here, I was pushed down this path.

In the end Michelle Dickerman herself will prove me right about what kind of person she is. Her personality is about as deep as a puddle, with her entire identity and sense of self-worth being wrapped up in her achievements. Take away her achievements and you destroy her as a person. Without her achievements Dickerman has nothing to point towards to prove her superiority, and not being able to show that she's better than everyone else is the most frightening thing to her. I know that she will never willingly take responsibility for her actions, because doing so would endanger her career and her reputation. Her academic and professional career are more important to her than her own children. She would sooner jeopardize her entire family than ever risk her reputation and career for them. Dickerman proves this every day that this dispute continues, and it only continues because she refuses to take responsibility for what she did in 2006. And I know that will never change.





This post ended up being much longer than I had originally planned, but had I actually gone in-depth with my evidence and experiences it would probably be three times as long. Once this is posted up we'll see what happens with the blog's ranking again. It has currently slipped low on the second page, which again is rather suspicious to me given that there isn't a good reason for that to happen. Given the steady traffic this shouldn't be an issue. We'll see what happens and whether I need to move things to a formal website. There will also likely be other update posts to help push the blog up in ranking, though I do not expect anything coming even close to the length of this post.

No comments: