Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Posting in the works

I have a lengthy post currently being written on my situation thus far, but unfortunately have not had the time to complete it yet. This is due to a number of factors, especially a recent move from my old apartment as I transition to the Arlington area. There have been some developments, some of which have only helped to escalate this situation. Hopefully I'll have the post completed soon. In the mean time I put a photo and caption on the front page of the blog to help identify the subject of this blog, especially to those searching for Michelle Dickerman (Manweiler). I've been informed that some have not been sure of the subject matter of the blog at first glance. I have a great deal of posts written over the years that are no longer applicable, and will be slowly pulling them off public viewing and archiving them in an effort to streamline this blog.

As a brief summary, this blog involves a legal injustice that occurred in 2006 in Charlottesville, one that continues to impact every facet of my life to this day. I have already produced evidence related to my claims (and have more I hold in reserve for court) and these can be easily seen in the most popular posts list. The central figure is Michelle Annette Dickerman of Arlington VA, known as Michelle Annette Manweiler prior to her marriage to John Dickerman. The reason for her being at the center of this situation can be easily seen from viewing the material I previously pointed out. Michelle Dickerman (usually referred to in my posts as what I knew her by at the time, Ms. Manweiler or Michelle Manweiler) once worked for a law firm named Greenberg Traurig in Washington DC, and it is my understanding she now works for the Department of the Treasury. Her father and mother, Gregory and Carol Manweiler of Williamsburg VA, are also part of the situation due to their involvement in the case. It is my belief that Mr. Manweiler, a vice president of a bank and an alumni of Ms. Manweiler's Alma mater in Charlottesville, used personal contacts, both political ones and at the University of Virginia, to put pressure on local law enforcement to commit acts that violated not only my civil rights, but also every sense of equality and justice.

Other figures of note in this case are the two prosecutors (Warner Chapman and Joseph Platania), Detective Nicholas Rudman of the Charlottesville police, my former lawyer William Johnson and a former reporter for the Daily Progress Liesel Nowak (now Liesel Crosier).

No comments: